Dloby Digital-------Any word on when update will occur?

Discus and support Dloby Digital-------Any word on when update will occur? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The word of the patch/update has been floating around for some time. I just wish MS would keep us posted and give us a about date. I haven't been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vladium, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Vladium
    Vladium Guest

The word of the patch/update has been floating around for some time. I just wish MS would keep us posted and give us a about date. I haven't been able to enjoy my Astro A40's with this machine......

:)

Vladium, Jan 5, 2014
  2. VADIUM
    VADIUM Guest
    Dolby Digital update Xbox One, when?

Just wondering when the Dolby Digital update for the Xbox One will come. Any word? Not having the DD effects my Astro A40's.

VADIUM, Jan 5, 2014
  3. General.Mig
    General.Mig Guest
    Any word on a May update?

Title.

General.Mig, Jan 5, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

I wish they would also let us know an approximate time for the next patch. Seems like it's taking them some time....

CMUchippewa, Jan 8, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

I wish they would also let us know an approximate time for the next patch. Seems like it's taking them some time....
  6. Hawker1988 Win User

Upcoming controller update

Any word on when the march update is arriving?
  7. XBL Prophet Win User

any word

Possibly the next holiday.
  8. Revive Society Win User

any word

Most likely for the 1 year anniversary of Gears 3's release.
  9. USMC 90 95 Win User

any word....

I've been dieing to play a Korean War game for years now. Hopefully one of these days one is released.
Thema:

1. Dloby Digital-------Any word on when update will occur? - Similar Threads - Dloby Digital word

2. Can you specify a delivery date for a gifted digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you specify a delivery date for a gifted digital game?: I want to buy my son games for the xbox series S and want to know if I can select the date when he will be notified for the gift e39790ca-767f-429c-9e6c-91649de6e7fb
  3. On modern warfare 2 I brought the digital version but it's telling me to purchase it again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On modern warfare 2 I brought the digital version but it's telling me to purchase it again...: I brought Modern warfare 2 digital version on the xbox series s but when i try and play multiplayer it tells me I need to purchase it again I have trued everything...
  4. Connect Digital Potentiometer to the XAC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Digital Potentiometer to the XAC: Dear Gentles; What is the optimum way to connect digital potentiometer to the XAC currently I used X9C103P with Arduino but the connection doesn't give stable behavior due to this undocumented...
  5. No digital surround sound output from Xbox series X ever since connecting Xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No digital surround sound output from Xbox series X ever since connecting Xbox wireless...: Recently bought the Xbox wireless headset for my series x. At first everything was fine…5.1 surround system working fine when headset is off, and then sound via headset once I turn that on. After...
  6. converting games from disk to digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    converting games from disk to digital: I want to buy an Xbox Series S and at the moment i have an Xbox One S. All of my games are on Disk and the Series S does not have a disk drive. Is there any way to convert these disk games to...
  7. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772
  8. I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download...

in XboX Insiders
    I have over 1,250 digital games I love and am approaching 2,000 total items in download...: First I am writing this with no concern to rough draft, final draft, format and make it easy to read. Tyrannical. I know How dare I. Here are my random scribbles, for those that care to lend their...
  9. Question About Gifting Digital Xbox 360 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question About Gifting Digital Xbox 360 Games: I was trying to find out some information but I was having trouble finding any answers. Is there any way I can gift a digital xbox 360 game to another account? And if not, is there any way I can...
  10. gameshare xbox x digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare xbox x digital code: Im buying a digital copy of fifa 23 for my nephew from a legit source ( online store). I hope to gift at xmas. Question.. Can he gameshare this game even if not purchased from his microsoft...