Dloby Digital-------Any word on when update will occur?

Discus and support Dloby Digital-------Any word on when update will occur? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The word of the patch/update has been floating around for some time. I just wish MS would keep us posted and give us a about date. I haven't been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vladium, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Vladium
    Vladium Guest

The word of the patch/update has been floating around for some time. I just wish MS would keep us posted and give us a about date. I haven't been able to enjoy my Astro A40's with this machine......

:)

Vladium, Jan 5, 2014
  2. VADIUM
    VADIUM Guest
    Dolby Digital update Xbox One, when?

Just wondering when the Dolby Digital update for the Xbox One will come. Any word? Not having the DD effects my Astro A40's.

VADIUM, Jan 5, 2014
  3. General.Mig
    General.Mig Guest
    Any word on a May update?

Title.

General.Mig, Jan 5, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

I wish they would also let us know an approximate time for the next patch. Seems like it's taking them some time....

CMUchippewa, Jan 8, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

I wish they would also let us know an approximate time for the next patch. Seems like it's taking them some time....
  6. marq08 Win User

Updating digital content requires full reinstall everytime

Yes mokuphu this is occuring for me when ANY product tries to update whether discbased or digital based
  7. Hawker1988 Win User

Upcoming controller update

Any word on when the march update is arriving?
  8. TrivialAxis1012 Win User

TABS

I'm unsure as to when any update will occur. The official site may provide more details as to when updates are planned to release.
  9. Loraine Mon Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games can't connect for 1 day

Hi,

Issues with connecting Microsoft Ultimate Word Games online may occur due to a server connectivity error or a network connection error. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are there any error messages when trying to launch the game?
    • Did the issues start after an update?
    • Have you tried to launch the game using a different profile?
Thema:

1. Dloby Digital-------Any word on when update will occur? - Similar Threads - Dloby Digital word

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. Digitalizing XBox 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digitalizing XBox 360 games: Hi there, unfortunately I could not find an answer to my question, so hopefully someone is able to explain the following to me: I am still a XBox 360 user and have amassed quite a lot of games,...
  7. Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...

in XBoX on Windows
    Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe...: Western Digital 2TB WD Blue SN580 NVMe Internal Solid State Drive SSD - Gen4 x4 PCIe 16Gb/s, M.2 2280 Would this work with my HP victus 15f gaming laptop ?? 204d4f0e-3ff8-4b7d-a209-27c9b9ba70ee
  8. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  9. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  10. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...