Dlcs

Discus and support Dlcs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; dlcs gears of war 2 na live Brasileira 7fe782e3-a33e-4a78-ac8a-b445bdcfb964 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leonny77Xone, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Leonny77Xone
    Leonny77Xone Guest

Dlcs

dlcs gears of war 2 na live Brasileira

:)

Leonny77Xone, Oct 23, 2017
  2. DLCs

Ok i.ve done the co-op,horde and beast on insane ,now need help with a few DLC cheevos. Willing to help others out in turn ,on daily mostly 7pm UK time so can play with others in the states, send addy if intrested!

StonedRanger82, Oct 23, 2017
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    DLCs

You can download them again at no extra charge.

On the Xbox 360, go to Settings/My Account/Download History and all your purchases will appear there. You can download them from here without charge.

If you're on an Xbox One, press the Menu button on a game and then 'Show all Add-Ons' and it will take you to the Store where you can download them again without charge.

maxen, Oct 23, 2017
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

achievement grinding w/ no DLC

You can not get dlc achievements without the dlc.

The stock piled achievement cannot be got with the dlc because the dlc adds levels to forification.
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

Good to hear. I look forward to Witcher 3, DLC, DLC, and more DLC
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  7. Photonimus Win User

Playing without DLC add on

One of the free DLCs has a patch in it that allows people with differing DLCs to play together. I have all the DLCs, and I've had a friend without them come to DLC areas in my world, even though they didn't have those DLC.
  8. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass Discussion

Why would I spend money on DLC that most of it doesn't exist yet? DLC is getting out of control these days when they release DLC to get OTHER DLC for cheaper....
Thema:

Dlcs

1. Dlcs - Similar Threads - Dlcs

2. Dlcs not showing up in the store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dlcs not showing up in the store: So I know there is a dlc released for dragon ball z kakarot and jojo's bizarre adventure all star battle r but I go to the Xbox store to buy them and they are not there they are not even in the...
  3. How to install DLCs on mobile game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install DLCs on mobile game pass.: I don't have an Xbox nor PC but game pass only mobile only and I bought a dlc and said I need an Xbox or Windows 10 to install it. So how can I install it. Thank you...
  4. have brought dlcs snowrunner xbox and cant use on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have brought dlcs snowrunner xbox and cant use on pc: have brought dlcs on game pass on xbox and cant use them on pc for the same game and cant get a refund be418878-4703-42df-9287-e9490f7d035e
  5. For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the game Ark survival evolved. I can't use purchased DLCs: so I went to play Ark again after awhile and it said the game was not purchased when it was already installed. which was confusing to begin with, but I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it...
  6. Can’t download my dlcs for black ops 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download my dlcs for black ops 2?: So I bought black ops 2 again for the first time in forever and I owned all the docs and now that I’m on xbox 1 I no longer have access to it. Including bought skins but it shows in my load outs...
  7. Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where...

in XboX Insiders
    Says that the dlcs are installed but won’t let me use them. it takes me to the store where...: It’s ark survival evolved dlc and I can’t use a photo because this sub doesn’t allow them. submitted by /u/RLIntellectualpotato [link] [comments]
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLCs not applying to all accounts: I bought FH5 premium addons bundle on my account, but it won't let my brother's account have access to it. I'm on Xbox Series X. How can I fix this? Thanks eadc7ddd-e78d-4f74-93b6-202b55d16b87
  9. Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout DLCs not working on Xbox series X: Hi, I had fallout 4 and all the DLCs on my Xbox one, which it worked perfectly on and I have just got the Xbox series X and the base game will work but none of the DLCs are working it is saying...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLCs locked: I own Forza Horizon 4 and its season pass. Last week, right after the season change (tuesday) I lost access to all DLC content (cars and areas). I tried every solution listed on this page :...