Dlcs not showing up in the store

Discus and support Dlcs not showing up in the store in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I know there is a dlc released for dragon ball z kakarot and jojo's bizarre adventure all star battle r but I go to the Xbox store to buy them and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Corey_123, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Corey_123
    Corey_123 Guest

So I know there is a dlc released for dragon ball z kakarot and jojo's bizarre adventure all star battle r but I go to the Xbox store to buy them and they are not there they are not even in the Microsoft store

:)

Corey_123, Jan 31, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The availability of DLCs (Downloadable Content) on Xbox Store or Microsoft Store can depend on several factors:

Region restriction: DLCs may only be available in certain regions and not others.

Console compatibility: Some DLCs may only be available for specific console generations or models.

Publisher decision: Publishers may choose to release DLCs for their games at different times or discontinue them.

It's possible that the DLC you're looking for is currently unavailable in your region or not compatible with your console. You can check the game's official website or social media accounts for updates on DLC availability.
  3. briankollmeier Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

The dlc does not show up in the store either
  4. Belle B Win User

The long Dark won't install on PC. Error Code: 0x80073cf3

Thanks for getting back.

Was the DLC not showing on the Microsoft store app too? It is supposed to show up under Library on Microsoft store app.
  5. Ackis Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

The dlc does not show up in the store either
    It doesn't show up as if you had to buy it again?
  6. Mangoinn McLovin Win User

Why this happened?

This didn't help me at all, the dlc doesn't show up on store as owned and it also doesn't show among my add ons and i followed up the steps correctly
Thema:

1. Dlcs not showing up in the store - Similar Threads - Dlcs showing store

2. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  3. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!: So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and...
  4. Why are my DLCS not showing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my DLCS not showing?: I recently redeemed a code for a Destiny 2 DLC. Everything seemed to be fine, it redeemed as normal but when I was in my account, the dlcs are not showing as there. I use the xbox app on pc to...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...: I bought a DLC for Fable 2 and it downloaded and worked on the other PC now I can not redownload it. So help please? Save file can't be loaded without it they say owned but can't be...
  6. Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher: I installed Crusader Kings over the microsoft store and when i launch the game none of my dlcs show up. But they are included in the Game pass and i also own northern lords. The dlc path dosent...
  7. DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight

in XboX Insiders
    DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight: I've bought and installed quite a few add ons for batman arkham knight on my xbox, but when I go onto the game they dont show up in my skin collection. On the game there is also a button that says...
  8. I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One): I have read many different posts on this issue and tried numerous different things but nothing has helped at all. Most of the posts I’ve found tell me to only install both the base game and dlcs...
  9. On the XBOX 360 4 DLCS don't show up after buying redownloading them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the XBOX 360 4 DLCS don't show up after buying redownloading them.: I bought the 5 DLCS but my XBOX went up so I bought a new one when I redownloaded my Lobo,Batgirl,Scorpion,Zod and Martian Manhunter they are none playable accept Martan Manhunter is the only one...
  10. The evil within dlcs won't show up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The evil within dlcs won't show up.: Hello, I'm having an issue with some dlcs'. I recently purchased the season pass for The Evil Within and downloaded all the dlcs. When I went to play, the tab where they were suppose to be...