dlcs not showing up after getting a new console

Discus and support dlcs not showing up after getting a new console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new xbox one but when i went to play a game my dlcs where gone i definitely had them as i still have the code in my case.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BOSSgaminglemon, Nov 11, 2022.

1. dlcs not showing up after getting a new console

I recently got a new xbox one but when i went to play a game my dlcs where gone i definitely had them as i still have the code in my case.

:)

BOSSgaminglemon, Nov 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, if the items doesn’t appear there, it means that you didn’t redeemed the DLCs in that account :c

And, if you try to redeem the codes. Probably you’re going to see something like “code has been redeemed”
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BOSSGAMINGLEMON

Exists the possibility that you redeemed the DLCs with a different account. Let's try to find the account used to redeem the content

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased or redeemed with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one
  4. BOSSgaminglemon Win User

nothing shows up and this is the only account ive ever used
  5. Daft Badger Win User

what time does the marketplace update in the uk

Usually anytime after 11am,I've often found that dlc shows up on the A-Z section of game add ons before the new release section.
  6. Archon Phynesir Win User

Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt

Does anyone know where that "Frozen Wrath" skin for Maya might drop? After getting the newest DLC it shows in the New-U station that there are 2 new skins.
Thema:

1. dlcs not showing up after getting a new console - Similar Threads - dlcs showing getting

2. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  3. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!: So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and...
  4. Why are my DLCS not showing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my DLCS not showing?: I recently redeemed a code for a Destiny 2 DLC. Everything seemed to be fine, it redeemed as normal but when I was in my account, the dlcs are not showing as there. I use the xbox app on pc to...
  5. Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming DLCs not showing up or redownload able either it worked before I got a...: I bought a DLC for Fable 2 and it downloaded and worked on the other PC now I can not redownload it. So help please? Save file can't be loaded without it they say owned but can't be...
  6. Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher: I installed Crusader Kings over the microsoft store and when i launch the game none of my dlcs show up. But they are included in the Game pass and i also own northern lords. The dlc path dosent...
  7. DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight

in XboX Insiders
    DLCs wont show up on batman arkham knight: I've bought and installed quite a few add ons for batman arkham knight on my xbox, but when I go onto the game they dont show up in my skin collection. On the game there is also a button that says...
  8. I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the dlcs to show up or install! (Fallout 3 GOTY on original Xbox One): I have read many different posts on this issue and tried numerous different things but nothing has helped at all. Most of the posts I’ve found tell me to only install both the base game and dlcs...
  9. On the XBOX 360 4 DLCS don't show up after buying redownloading them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the XBOX 360 4 DLCS don't show up after buying redownloading them.: I bought the 5 DLCS but my XBOX went up so I bought a new one when I redownloaded my Lobo,Batgirl,Scorpion,Zod and Martian Manhunter they are none playable accept Martan Manhunter is the only one...
  10. The evil within dlcs won't show up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The evil within dlcs won't show up.: Hello, I'm having an issue with some dlcs'. I recently purchased the season pass for The Evil Within and downloaded all the dlcs. When I went to play, the tab where they were suppose to be...