DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone...

Discus and support DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] There's supposed to be a DLC tab on the launcher, but not appearing even with the DLCs installed. And I've uninstalled both games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I'mJustLane, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I'mJustLane
    I'mJustLane Guest

DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone...

DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone... [​IMG]

DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone... [​IMG]
    There's supposed to be a DLC tab on the launcher, but not appearing even with the DLCs installed. And I've uninstalled both games, reinstalled them. Uninstalled the Xbox App, nothing has worked.

:)

I'mJustLane, Jan 22, 2022
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone know how to fix?

Unfortunately, we cannot fix that here as it appears the trouble is with the publisher's launcher, which we do not control.

You'll need to contact Paradox Interactive's support directly for assistance on why your account with them is not being credited with the purchases you've made on the Xbox App.

I will close the thread in a few days, as this is a problem outside of our scope. If you have any additional questions for items we can support, feel free to create a new thread.
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

How to enable DLC on PC Gamepass

Koenter, the Crusader King 3 version that is included on Game Pass does not come with the DLCs, okay? There is the Royal Edition but that is not the version included on Gamepass.

The only DLCs that cannot be bought are " Fashion of the Abbasid Court " " Garments of the Holy Roman Empire " " Elegance of the Empire " because they are not sold separately, so they are probably pre-purchased DLCs or they come with Royal Edition.

With that being said, I consulted my Game pass, and Crusader Kings 3 does not include the DLCs on the Game pass and they need to be bought separately, okay? That is why they cannot be installed without being bought.

I hope that I was able to clarify that for you. We are always here to help.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. DazFFS Win User

Crusader Kings 3 and dlc

Thank you very much for answering my question.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Crusader Kings 3 and dlc

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about your purchased DLC.

Actually, it depends on the DLC if they are needed to be installed or not.

But if the DLC is needed to be installed, they need to be installed on the Xbox for you to use it. For now, DLC's are not automatically uploaded through cloud gaming for you to use.

Hope that helps!
  6. Beratmumcu Win User

xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

It only happens in Crusader King 3
Thema:

1. DLCs for Crusader Kings 3 and HOI4 not appearing on their launcher after purchase. Anyone... - Similar Threads - DLCs Crusader Kings

2. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  3. Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a hard copy of the DLCs work on a dital copy Of Fallout New Vegas?: I just bought fallout New Vegas for 2$.95 on Xbox game store And realize I forgot the DLCs but it's 25 to 30 bucks for the DLCs by themselves so I thought about getting a hard copy for 9.99 with...
  4. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  5. PC DLCs not available on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC DLCs not available on XBOX: I purchased A LOT of DLCs and packs from the Xbox store on my PC for Snowrunner. I got to my Xbox and it was not there despite using the same account. I was wondering if I’m SOL or if I did...
  6. Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me figure out how to transfer these 2 dlcs to new gen?: I have bought a physical copy of the game "Goat Simulator 3" and its 2 DLCs, I have redeemed those 2 codes on my old gen console even tho the game isn't available on old-gen consoles and now I...
  7. I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the ultimate edition of fallout new vegas and it wont download my dlcs off of disc 2...: I have deleted them from my drive tried reinstalling them and nothing is working the discs arent damaged at all and i lost all of my saves, i have 1700 hrs invested and its just gone. I want to...
  8. Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different game DLCs are installed but not showing up ingame!!: So i brought the dlc;s to 3 games; 2 are on the gamepass and 1 on the microsoft store. All the DLC's are not showing up ingame. the games are Persona 5 Tactica, Forspoken deluxe version and...
  9. Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I get my train SIM world dlcs from my Xbox onto my pc: I can't access my train SIM world dlcs that I purchased on Xbox on my pc but it'll let me access the game b09eea1c-ec69-45d3-b52c-eee38e4976e7
  10. Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Batman Arkham Knight DLCs no longer available?: Are the Batman Arkham knight DLCs no longer available? 33beda35-e623-417a-a51b-263fffd9441f