DLC transfer from xbox to pc.

Discus and support DLC transfer from xbox to pc. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know if I can transfer over all my save files and DLC for Forza Horizon 4 from Xbox to pc using the same Microsoft account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by digitalwar99, Apr 15, 2022.

1. digitalwar99
    digitalwar99 Guest

Does anyone know if I can transfer over all my save files and DLC for Forza Horizon 4 from Xbox to pc using the same Microsoft account?

:)

digitalwar99, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Desiny 2 Expansions

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on transferring a DLC from the Xbox one to PC.

Just a heads up, the game does not support play anywhere option which means that you cannot transfer from one platform to another. If you have this game on PC, you may need to buy the DLC on the PC as well as they will not be transferrable from the Xbox One.

Hope that helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since that's a Play Anywhere title, you can just install the DLC from the Microsoft store as long as you're signed into the same account.
  4. Logan Cowart Win User

Why did you get rid of monster Hunter world from pc game pass

Their was at one point because I was playing it on their but I uninstalled it to change hardware on pc I didn’t wanna corrupt the save so after I reinstalled it and got of for a few days and got back on it had vanished from pc game pass and from the Xbox pc store, and yes it’s on steam but I can’t transfer my save or the dlc plus I would have to buy the game on their instead of on the pc Xbox app.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Lincence Transfer Issues

Hey there Unkown! That's because license transfers aren't used for sharing DLC/Games without paying for them. The purpose of a license transfer is to transfer ownership of content from one console to another console; not to transfer ownership from one account
    to another.

For example, proper use of a license transfer would be: You have an original Xbox 360 console and you buy an Xbox 360 S console. You then use a license transfer to transfer ownership of all of your DLC from your original console to your new console.
  6. William Ribeiro Ibia Win User

Transferring DLC between profiles on same console?

I was told that license transfer is not applicable to PC games. Is it true? If yes, are DLC accessible for any account in the same PC?
Thema:

1. DLC transfer from xbox to pc. - Similar Threads - DLC transfer

2. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  3. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  4. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  5. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  6. DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one: Hey,My brothers account had the gorod krovi DLC but not the descent pack my brother's account gamertag is kirasnyder but another actually has the zombies chronicles dlc and der eisendrache and it...
  7. Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one: I transferred my old Xbox one S, using a external hard drive, to a new Xbox one S, as the disk drive on the first one packed in, it is worth noting that there was pleanty of storage on the...
  8. All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.: So on my Xbox One S I bought DLC in Dragon Ball Fighterz. All my DLC on the One S is working. Now that I transfered my games and all to the series x, the store is telling me that I do not have all...
  9. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  10. Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?: When my son was a minor, I used my Microsoft account for his XBOX account. Now that he is an adult, we'd both like to transfer only his XBOX data/DLC to his email address. Is this possible to...