DLC still able to be purchased on older Assassin's Creed games after Servers shut down?

Discus and support DLC still able to be purchased on older Assassin's Creed games after Servers shut down? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will The Tyranny of King Washington still be able to be purchased after the shutdown of Assassin's Creed 3? Xbox 97bf55d2-8b3a-4fbc-a3fb-61c11b693439 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrueGent10, Jul 6, 2022.

1. TrueGent10
    TrueGent10 Guest

DLC still able to be purchased on older Assassin's Creed games after Servers shut down?

Will The Tyranny of King Washington still be able to be purchased after the shutdown of Assassin's Creed 3? Xbox

:)

TrueGent10, Jul 6, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Purchasing is done through the Microsoft store on Xbox. They are only shutting down the multiplayer servers.You’re thinking of a delisting which happens usually when music, car, plane or other IP licenses expire, which as far as I know is not a problem for AC games.

If you’re worried buy the x Ezio collection and the other remasters. Problems solved and you get better versions to boot
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes you can still purchase the DLC, but any online modes and items contained in them will not be functional.

The Xbox One versions contain the DLC as well
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Truegent10

Are you trying to purchase this DLC on Xbox One and newer consoles? Or Xbox 360?

You can try purchasing the content from here:
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Assa...

But I can't guarantee that you can end the purchase, sometimes the old Xbox 360 marketplace is not capable of end the transaction

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  5. TrueGent10 Win User

But wouldn't the in game store shut down as well cause I think it relys on the game servers?
  6. FriendedMite1 Win User

Music

The older Assassin's creed games really have some amazing soundtracks. Especially Assassin's creed 2.
Thema:

1. DLC still able to be purchased on older Assassin's Creed games after Servers shut down? - Similar Threads - DLC still able

2. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  3. Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?: Looking to 100% complete the entire black ops 2 game with all the dlc but don’t want to have an incomplete profile. Before I dl I need to be sure. Help! 83794472-7b79-4c71-8204-191a1434d143
  4. Delisted DLC still available after I Delete, Then Redownload my Profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delisted DLC still available after I Delete, Then Redownload my Profile?: I recently changed my GT and tried to boot up a 360 game (Battlefield Bad Company 2) but I wasn't able to sign into my profile and was given a prompt that read; "Sorry, this profile can't...
  5. AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AOE2 DE - Dawn of the Dukes DLC is installed but new civs and campaign still locked (xbox...: I have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times but with no success. 8b623a35-f354-42ff-9ffb-2755fca7e245
  6. If I buy the bo3 game with the chronicles dLC can I still redeem it if I already own the dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the bo3 game with the chronicles dLC can I still redeem it if I already own the dlc: I already own chronicles but Im getting a code with black ops 3 and chronicles will the code still work I don't own bo3 anymore since it was on disk and I switched to the series s so can I redeem...
  7. DLC still missing?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC still missing?!?: I loaded up fallout 4 and It said I didn't have far harbor anymore, I left the game and just didn't play it. About a week later I opened it and all my dlcs were gone. I did the manage add-on fix...
  8. i pre order Lightfall DLC (Destiny 2) but it declined. The xbox store still says "you own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre order Lightfall DLC (Destiny 2) but it declined. The xbox store still says "you own...: around 8 months ago i preordered Destiny 2 Lightfall DLC pre order via the xbox store. Since then microsoft declined the payment as there was insufficiant funds in my account. it still shows in...
  9. Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...: I purchased back for blood yesterday along with the children of the worm dlc. I load up the game and all the dlc items are still locked. When I click on the locked items that SHOULD be unlocked...
  10. I just bought the season pass for KAKAROT and the bardock dlc is still not there. Can I get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the season pass for KAKAROT and the bardock dlc is still not there. Can I get...: Dragonball z kakarot Bardock DLC 79ff7867-769b-4673-a08c-11f55fc3583b