DLC says it did not load. It acts like it downloaded but did not load.

Discus and support DLC says it did not load. It acts like it downloaded but did not load. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The DLC we got is not loading. It acts like it is loading very fast but then it actually did not load. 8a02117d-e886-4a46-bb58-a296dbb6fc90 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danz Zombie, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Danz Zombie
    Danz Zombie Guest

The DLC we got is not loading. It acts like it is loading very fast but then it actually did not load.

:)

Danz Zombie, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your DLC.

Can you tell me what DLC is this that you are trying to load? And for what game?

Is this on your Xbox console as well? Do you get an error when trying to load it? Thanks!
  3. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Tremor is available now, & the 2nd set of classic fatalities

What exactly has happened, & how did you download him? I Know it sucks be unistalling and reinstalling helps sometimes with their DLC. This games DLC is wierd I will say that, there are times when I load up the game I have to go to my game & apps section
    and force the DLC to load because it stops in the middle of loading when I go to play the game..
  4. Predator W Win User

Mr. Torgue's campaign of carnage DLC problem

The game will not load the DLC at all. When I downloaded it it told me to download the compatibility pack and then it says that I didn't download ethierand iv tried to go into the game because my brother Sid it did something like that to him but when he
    when in it was there but I tried it but still no DLC. And all the other DLC is not showing up downloaded even thou it is on my harddrive. It's just not showing up in the game.
  5. EuroDatamancer Win User

Save game won't load after Update #5

I just had the infinite loading screen after saving, quitting, downloading Lonesome Road and the Gunrunners + Couriers Stash DLC and then trying to load up my latest save again. What worked for me was loading up the Autosave instead, no loading problems
    at all when I did.
  6. xTye Win User

KOA Reckoning freezes when I try and start a game

Did you download the Online Pass? If so, delete the DLC it provided. I had this exact issue. Upon removing the DLC, it worked and my game loaded just fine.
Thema:

1. DLC says it did not load. It acts like it downloaded but did not load. - Similar Threads - DLC says did

2. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5
  3. BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.: Hey, so, I purchased Zombie Chronicles back in 2017 and I've been playing them a lot since then, but today I tried to play them and it said I needed to download it. I checked my game and it showed...
  4. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  5. Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...: I’m playing black ops 3 zombies. I have 2 Xbox’s. A series x and a Xbox one. On one Xbox I have the zombie chronicles. No disk is needed. I also have 2 other dlc maps. Well when I went to install...
  6. Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5: I had all the dlc for forza horizon 5 from the day it was released I had gold and played all the dlc own cars in game that are dlc but for the last week it says I don't own the dlc? iv trouble...
  7. Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's: I cant play ARK anymore since yesterday because if i want to join a server i get the message i need to have the DLC and can press A to buy it in store. But it is the Ultimate Survivor Edition...
  8. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  9. DLC says it's installed, but app not installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC says it's installed, but app not installed.: I'm hoping someone can help me. I play House Flipper on my Xbox One X, and I have purchased all available DLCs. The issue I'm having is only with ONE of the DLCs, which I find odd. When I start...
  10. So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it...: Please someone help me figure this out 4e41705b-e0c7-4a44-983b-135bc0d5aebd