DLC related Achievements Not Unlocking?

Discus and support DLC related Achievements Not Unlocking? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; None of my achievements for the Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone DLC's have unlocked saved for one. Not even those related to the campaign completion... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fire of Crimson, Mar 27, 2017.

1. DLC related Achievements Not Unlocking?

None of my achievements for the Blood and Wine or Hearts of Stone DLC's have unlocked saved for one. Not even those related to the campaign completion which I have already done. I submitted the survey to the achievements thread after following all of the
    steps in the discussion there, and was told to create a separate thread for this after that was done.

:)

Fire of Crimson, Mar 27, 2017
  2. Kratos1902
    Kratos1902 Guest
    Metal Gear Rising:Revengenace Achievements.

Whats with the 2 new achievements related to a new DLC with new VR missions?. Ive been reading that its PS3 exclusive, why are we getting the achievements if we are not getting the DLC? Are those achievements going to be deleted or are we getting the DLC?

Kratos1902, Mar 27, 2017
  3. Kimalto
    Kimalto Guest
    Kill Locust (Like a Boss) Achievement

Can somebody PLEASE help me with this achievement and some other horde related DLC achievements.

Kimalto, Mar 27, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there Fire!

If you've already followed all the steps listed in our thread regarding
    achievement unlocking issues
    , including the survey, then you've done everything necessary to report the issue. The survey reports don't guarantee a resolution but they do get passed along to the appropriate teams for investigation.

Thanks for understanding. DLC related Achievements Not Unlocking? :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Mar 28, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there Fire!

If you've already followed all the steps listed in our thread regarding
    achievement unlocking issues
    , including the survey, then you've done everything necessary to report the issue. The survey reports don't guarantee a resolution but they do get passed along to the appropriate teams for investigation.

Thanks for understanding. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

achievement won't unlock

Which game where you playing? Sometimes it takes a while to unlock. Sometimes a achievement can be bugged. Had that on AC Origins. There are 2 story achievements that there Story related in the first dlc that wont unlock. Even if i played every quest on
    the game.
  7. x AL3X Zz x Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

Unfortunately me too

I didn't unlock 2 achievements of Assassin's Creed Unity (Dead kings DLC): 100% synchronization and the achievement related to two COOP missions.

Now my achievement APP isn't working anymore.

I really don't want to play the DLC another time!
  8. x AL3X Zz x Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011

No, two achievements related to Assassin's Creed Unity DLC (100% synchronization and COOP missions) are still locked on xbox.com and my achievement APP.

Obviously I completed (100%) that DLC

My achievement APP is working now (I unlocked 2 Youtube achievements this morning), unfortunately those AC achievements are still locked and my gamerscore hasn't yet been updated.
  9. TrueKamikaz Win User

No saltan los logros

DLC achievement unlocked.

But history achievement cant' unlock it and try a few times
Thema:

1. DLC related Achievements Not Unlocking? - Similar Threads - DLC related Achievements

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e
  10. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5