DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully

Discus and support DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with the DLC transfering between the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Minecraft (new). As Mojang said your DLC from the Old Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CreeperBoy1905, Sep 23, 2017.

1. DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully

I have a problem with the DLC transfering between the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Minecraft (new). As Mojang said your DLC from the Old Minecraft should transfer over to the new Minecraft. That worked for all my DLC but the DLC that was included in the
    Minecraft: Xbox One Favarites Edition (That’s the Version I own). It just didn’t transfered over to the new Minecraft.

Information (if needed to help me:

Console: Xbox One S

Old Mineraft: Digital Version of the Minecraft: Xbox One Favorites Edition

New Minecraft: Digital Version of the Game Minecraft (I was not in the Beta)

:)

CreeperBoy1905, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Pagano
    Pagano Guest
    Save data reset and DLC erased when transferring Live profile through ethernet cable

When you download your profile to installed it in a new xbox, the save data, applications, demos, DLC and games are not transfered.

Save games can only be transfered using a usb stick to copy them from the old xbox into the new one. DLCs, games and apps can be downloaded again with no charge using your account history.

Pagano, Sep 23, 2017
  3. IEyedWilly
    IEyedWilly Guest
    Minecraft.

does anybody have any idea how to download minecraft from from my old xbox to my new one, The trouble is i think i transfered my games if anyone has any idea`s please let me know thank`s.

IEyedWilly, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Soup Or Naut Win User

DLC cars purchased in Forza 3 disappeared

Oh, and yes I did transfer all my DLC from my old Xbox to the new one.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Question about new COD map pack

The only time you have to use your own gamertag to play a DLC (when connected to Xbox LIVE) is when you bought a DLC on an old Xbox and you have recently got a new one, without transfering the licenses over
    to the new Xbox.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

GoTYe DLC Questions

If your going to use your same account and gamertag then yes you will be able to take the DLC over to the new console.. youll have to redownload the DLC and do a license transfer on it, as long as you have not already done a license transfer in like the
    past couple of months.. the license transfer will link the DLC to your new console instead of it being on your old one...
  7. voteDC Win User

Need some help with DLC on xbox 360

You can't transfer anything between accounts.

-

However you can play DLC from your old account on the new. Simply recover your old account and do a license transfer, you'll find the instructions as the second question on the link OWEN provided.

-

Then download the DLC. sign out of your old account and then into your new one. Now you'll have access to that DLC.
  8. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Add-ons help.

Thema:

DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully

1. DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully - Similar Threads - DLC transfered old

2. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  3. Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of DLC and licenses from Xbox 360 to Xbox Series X: We upgraded our Xbox 360 to an Xbox Series X (new home Xbox). All profiles and cloud saved games ported fine. However, I don't know how to get our past downloaded content purchases (shown in the...
  4. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  5. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  6. DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transferring on different consoles (Xbox one: Hey,My brothers account had the gorod krovi DLC but not the descent pack my brother's account gamertag is kirasnyder but another actually has the zombies chronicles dlc and der eisendrache and it...
  7. Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one: I transferred my old Xbox one S, using a external hard drive, to a new Xbox one S, as the disk drive on the first one packed in, it is worth noting that there was pleanty of storage on the...
  8. All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.: So on my Xbox One S I bought DLC in Dragon Ball Fighterz. All my DLC on the One S is working. Now that I transfered my games and all to the series x, the store is telling me that I do not have all...
  9. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  10. Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?: When my son was a minor, I used my Microsoft account for his XBOX account. Now that he is an adult, we'd both like to transfer only his XBOX data/DLC to his email address. Is this possible to...