DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully

Discus and support DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with the DLC transfering between the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Minecraft (new). As Mojang said your DLC from the Old Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CreeperBoy1905, Sep 23, 2017.

1. DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully

I have a problem with the DLC transfering between the Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and Minecraft (new). As Mojang said your DLC from the Old Minecraft should transfer over to the new Minecraft. That worked for all my DLC but the DLC that was included in the
    Minecraft: Xbox One Favarites Edition (That’s the Version I own). It just didn’t transfered over to the new Minecraft.

Information (if needed to help me:

Console: Xbox One S

Old Mineraft: Digital Version of the Minecraft: Xbox One Favorites Edition

New Minecraft: Digital Version of the Game Minecraft (I was not in the Beta)

:)

CreeperBoy1905, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Pagano
    Pagano Guest
    Save data reset and DLC erased when transferring Live profile through ethernet cable

When you download your profile to installed it in a new xbox, the save data, applications, demos, DLC and games are not transfered.

Save games can only be transfered using a usb stick to copy them from the old xbox into the new one. DLCs, games and apps can be downloaded again with no charge using your account history.

Pagano, Sep 23, 2017
  3. IEyedWilly
    IEyedWilly Guest
    Minecraft.

does anybody have any idea how to download minecraft from from my old xbox to my new one, The trouble is i think i transfered my games if anyone has any idea`s please let me know thank`s.

IEyedWilly, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Soup Or Naut Win User

DLC cars purchased in Forza 3 disappeared

Oh, and yes I did transfer all my DLC from my old Xbox to the new one.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Question about new COD map pack

The only time you have to use your own gamertag to play a DLC (when connected to Xbox LIVE) is when you bought a DLC on an old Xbox and you have recently got a new one, without transfering the licenses over
    to the new Xbox.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

GoTYe DLC Questions

If your going to use your same account and gamertag then yes you will be able to take the DLC over to the new console.. youll have to redownload the DLC and do a license transfer on it, as long as you have not already done a license transfer in like the
    past couple of months.. the license transfer will link the DLC to your new console instead of it being on your old one...
  7. Sir Papi Puppy Win User

Add-ons help.

8. voteDC Win User

Need some help with DLC on xbox 360

You can't transfer anything between accounts.

-

However you can play DLC from your old account on the new. Simply recover your old account and do a license transfer, you'll find the instructions as the second question on the link OWEN provided.

-

Then download the DLC. sign out of your old account and then into your new one. Now you'll have access to that DLC.
Thema:

DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully

1. DLC not transfered over from old to new Minecraft Xbox successfully - Similar Threads - DLC transfered old

2. All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my DLC is not transferring to my Series X.: So on my Xbox One S I bought DLC in Dragon Ball Fighterz. All my DLC on the One S is working. Now that I transfered my games and all to the series x, the store is telling me that I do not have all...
  3. i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam?: i have wreckfest on gampass with dlc will it transfer to steam? 43df06ad-dfb6-423a-8786-0c9436c16fe4
  4. Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?: When my son was a minor, I used my Microsoft account for his XBOX account. Now that he is an adult, we'd both like to transfer only his XBOX data/DLC to his email address. Is this possible to...
  5. Transfer xBox DLC to a different account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer xBox DLC to a different account: We just purchased a third xBox for our home for the purpose of my wife having access to a single game when the other 2 consoles are in use. The game itself is on disk and then she has purchased...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 DLC Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC Transfer: I already own the Standard Edition of Forza Horizon 3 which is marked as "Play Anywhere". I play the game on PC. Would redeeming a code for the "Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition" that is only for...
  7. Forza dlc transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza dlc transfer: Hello, so basically I played Forza Horizon 5 on my xbox and bought all the DLCs. Now I'm switching to PC and I want to know: If I buy the game from steam and link it with my xbox live, will I get...
  8. DLC transfer from xbox to pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transfer from xbox to pc.: Does anyone know if I can transfer over all my save files and DLC for Forza Horizon 4 from Xbox to pc using the same Microsoft account? f2367937-d183-47b2-b2c6-019d583ae81e
  9. Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console?: Does DLC for ark bought on xbox app Pc transfer to console? 870afa23-d7c8-4453-b964-71436deef521
  10. Black Ops 3 DLC Transfer from PC to XB1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 DLC Transfer from PC to XB1?: I recently purchased the Zombies Chronicles expansion for BO3 on my PC. Is it possible for me to transfer it to my XB1 copy of the game or do I have to buy it again?...