Dlc not received due to error but got charged.

Discus and support Dlc not received due to error but got charged. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy the prime access and accessories for warframe on my series s but it gave me an error and didn’t complete the transaction but I still got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thirtyoddsix, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Thirtyoddsix
    Thirtyoddsix Guest

I tried to buy the prime access and accessories for warframe on my series s but it gave me an error and didn’t complete the transaction but I still got charged. How do I fix this quickly as I have no receipt since it didn’t technically complete the transaction but still took my money?

:)

Thirtyoddsix, Jun 29, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

You will need to contact the online support to check what's going on from their end. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. Prince of ARK Win User

COD Ghost Imagefile error

I have downloaded almost all if not all of the DLC and constantly receive the error. It also kicks me from multi player due to said error.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Charged but didn't receive the product due to an error.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that all successful transactions are added to our order history in real-time. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check if the first transaction is visible. If not, you may need to reach out to your bank to check the charge since it didn't pushed through.
  5. Anniekat25 Win User

Xbox Microsoft Store error “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later”

I was charged and received what I bought due the error but I just responded to the email saying they denied my refund with further proof that the store had an error AND talked to a support person as well. That worked for me.
  6. GRIMMFLOWS 6 14 Win User

Purchasing games but not downloading issue

Yeah I recently purchased a dlc pack my account was charged, but I got an error message and my purchase did not download. Hopefully there will be a fix coming soon
Thema:

1. Dlc not received due to error but got charged. - Similar Threads - Dlc received due

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  9. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  10. Received a dlc of dbd pc version and I have an Xbox but no pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received a dlc of dbd pc version and I have an Xbox but no pc.: So I have dead by daylight on my Xbox and I was gifted by a friend a dlc code that’s for the pc version of dead by daylight. So can I still put the code in my Xbox and will it transfer? Thank...