Dlc not playable after I payed for it

Discus and support Dlc not playable after I payed for it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the destiny 2 dlc and bundles its says I bought them but I can't play them or don't own them what can I do also it's on the Xbox app on pc if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brettan newton, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Dlc not playable after I payed for it

I bought the destiny 2 dlc and bundles its says I bought them but I can't play them or don't own them what can I do also it's on the Xbox app on pc if that helps any

:)

brettan newton, Mar 9, 2023
  2. brettan newton Win User

Yes I bought them from the destiny 2 pc and they said pc on them also it says there installed but in game it says I still need to buy them
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Are you sure you purchased the correct version for your PC. The store has both Xbox and PC versions, so make sure you have purchased the correct ones.
  4. monosocratic Win User

Do you think the season pass is worth it?

For anyone interested in this game in the long term, the season pass is absolutely worth it. For me I get the savings on the dlc, the weapon skins, and the next four dlc packs.

As to the first set of maps not being playable in public versus, all signs are pointing to it being a limited hindrance, and they should be playable in online versus after they work on the dedicated servers.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Mega Man X coming to DR3

Dead Rising 3 has 4 confirmed DLC that adds new playable characters, mission, weapons and some other stuff. After looking at the names of the dlc I wouldn't rule out any guest appearances.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Do you think the season pass is worth it?

I'd rather know what I am going to be spending my money on first, I don't like the idea of paying an extra $25 for DLC that's been planned while the game was in production, some of it even being on the DISC. And what's this I hear about the maps not being
    playable online? What the hell? Why wouldn't they be playable online the day you purchase them?
Thema:

1. Dlc not playable after I payed for it - Similar Threads - Dlc playable payed

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e
  10. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5