dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but...

Discus and support dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; have an xbox series x but my dlc for injustice 2 not installing from my pervious xbox one I brought it again but it's still not down loading all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegendaryRillo, Jan 25, 2023.

1. dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but...

have an xbox series x but my dlc for injustice 2 not installing from my pervious xbox one I brought it again but it's still not down loading all add-ons but it shows it's installed

:)

LegendaryRillo, Jan 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but not on series x

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

May I know the content that is not showing up in-game?
  3. jack.NN. Win User

Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

Yes I could install injustice 2 but when I looked I didn't have any dlc so I transferred them from the xbox one to the series x
  4. JamesSeddon3 Win User

Hunter:Call of the Wild

I've been through the xbox store and it showed that they weren't installed on my console even though on mangage game and add-ons they showed as installed. Problem is though all the dlcs work expect for weapons pack 2, which was the original problem.
  5. jack.NN. Win User

Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

Ok I am using game pass but I bought all injustice 2 and mortal kombat 11 dlc on a different account because of an issue but I remember installing both dlcs and playing them but only since I have switched consoles I have had this problem.

It was working fine on my xbox one when I had to install them on a different account and then play them on this account though
  6. RenderingDragon Win User

DLC locked to one xbox???

I have all DLC's downloaded onto 2 xbox consoles in my house as well. I have no issues logging into either one and having access to the DLC's.

Make sure the DLC's are actually downloaded on the 2nd console. They will show as being 'installed' (in green font), not 'downloaded' (in yellow font). 'Installed' is what you want and should then work without issue.
Thema:

dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but...

1. dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but... - Similar Threads - dlc installing injustice

2. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  3. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  4. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  5. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...: I've had this dlc since release I've tried to reinstall it lately and it won't install on my external hard drive even though it used to 76d61981-9f89-4fd1-85fc-8cae09258e27
  6. why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t my Batman Arkham knight dlc install: I have a problem with my Xbox storage. Back when Batman Arkham knight released all its DLCs on the Xbox one I bought them. They worked back then and I had fun using them. Now comes today 2023 July...
  7. How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to install Forza Horizon 5 with DLC's on a new PC: What is the correct order of installing of Forza Horizon 5 on a new PC? I play it for years, have the add-on bundle and all car packs. Completed also everything within the DLC's. If I install on...
  8. I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game: Split from this thread. I’m having a very similar issue except I was able to download 2 dlc characters but when I tried to download spawn it won’t let me. Paid for it and everything. I also...
  9. Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...: Hello, as mentioned above, I bought some DLC for the game Conan on my Xbox series X but in-game, it's impossible to craft anything related to the DLC other than the building pieces. I noticed that...
  10. House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    House Flipper installed DLC House Flipper Luxury - “Current profile is using house flipper...: House Flipper works fine on my PC but if I install it on my laptop it comes up with that error in the title. I've reinstalled the game and dlc several times. I've ran a verify game files....