Dlc no longer loading

Discus and support Dlc no longer loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm playing Clash in the Clouds Dlc for Bioshock infinite. I've played through multiple times trying to get all the ribbons but now when I load in it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexxus Sumption, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Dlc no longer loading

I'm playing Clash in the Clouds Dlc for Bioshock infinite. I've played through multiple times trying to get all the ribbons but now when I load in it freezes after a wave, or just won't load at all. I've restarted my game multiple times, Uninstaller and reinstalled the game but nothing is working.

:)

Alexxus Sumption, Jan 22, 2023
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Insanely Long Loading Screens >:(

Are you using several DLCs? I'm using Hearthfire and loading times are generally longer, with anything near a house of mine being insanely long.

I'm not particularly excited by the thought of all three DLCs.
  3. DeanMc Enteggart Win User

Oblivion DLC (The Wizard tower)

I'm having the same issue with this dlc specifically. I've bought it twice now and it's still not working. Its saying its installed but its asking for €1.79 to buy it again. Then when I go to play the game on loading I'm hit with "this save relies on content
    that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue loading" all the other dlcs are there expect the wizards tower one and it wont let me download it from the 360 menu.
  4. johnnydigsgirls Win User

Backwards Compatible Games update issues since latest system update

... and now although i have all 4 DLC's installed for Fallout 3 and had no issues previously when i try to load the game using 'Continue' i get the error message:-

'This save relies on content that is no longer present. Some objects may no longer be available. Continue Loading' ?

But if i click on downloads they are installed fine.

Erm... great !
  5. Enders Army Win User

Mass Effect ENPLES DLC error. Can't load any save!

Yes, I have reinstalled the game. The problem is I never had this DLC to begin with. One day the game suddenly thought I owned it and would no longer load.
  6. JaggedEdge03 Win User

Buying the DLC or Buying Skyrim Legendary Edition

As far as the glitches and the load times for the DLC (which i have) it is not a significantly longer load time. At the opening menu, there is an extra 20 sec at most load. But then the usual 30-40 sec load screen to start. I have run into a few glitches
    here and there but nothing that i couldnt get passed any way.
Thema:

Dlc no longer loading

1. Dlc no longer loading - Similar Threads - Dlc longer loading

2. Arkham origins dlc packs no longer buyable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Arkham origins dlc packs no longer buyable: With the Batman Arkham Origins in-game shop being shut and not being able to purchase dlc packs anywhere else. Do you think there is a possibility to get some to all dlc packs for free?...
  3. Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?: I purchased the disc version of Arkham Origins recently and wanted to buy the season pass. Even when accessing the content through the in-game store, the only prompt it shows is just a cancel...
  4. I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I No Longer Own An Xbox 360, But I Want To Purchase DLC For Something..: Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I figured it's worth a shot to ask. I no longer own an Xbox 360, but I still play Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 constantly on my current...
  5. DLC content no longer owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC content no longer owned: I bought the tmnt dlc for injustice 2 a few years back and have played them but after reinstalling the game it’s saying I don’t own the content and have to rebuy it is there any way to fix this?...
  6. I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one: So i had installed the game from Game Pass and had been gifted by a friend access to the DLC of season 1 and was able to play it for a few days but the other day they were all gone and I no longer...
  7. DLC I got says i no longer own it. Why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I got says i no longer own it. Why.: I got the Destiny 2 Foresaken and 30th anniversary pack. Well I friend gifted it to me. But now it says I no longer own it. I’m not sure what happened but it’s outrageous that it did. And we where...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC no longer available for download following Forza Horizon 5 DLC...: I purchased the Ultimate edition for Forza Horizon 3 on day 1. After the announcement of the new Hot Wheels DLC for FH5, I wanted to go back and play the Hot Wheels DLC for 3. While I was able to...
  9. Games say I no longer own DLC I do on Xbox Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games say I no longer own DLC I do on Xbox Windows: Howdy, I've been playing Remnant From the Ashes on the Xbox app for Windows. Just today, it says I don't own and cannot use DLC while in the game. However, the Microsoft Store and Xbox app show...
  10. Purchased DLC content no longer shows as purchased (Destiny 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC content no longer shows as purchased (Destiny 2): Hi So I have an odd issue. I purchased Shadowkeep for Destiny a couple months ago, probably about a week before Microsoft announced their plans to purchase Bungie :( Anywho, the order processed...