DLC Missing on Destiny 2

Discus and support DLC Missing on Destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have two accounts. And my second account has lost all access to DLC on destiny 2. It says I lost licensing rights. I have it set to my main account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jared Chappell, Apr 30, 2023.

1. DLC Missing on Destiny 2

I have two accounts. And my second account has lost all access to DLC on destiny 2. It says I lost licensing rights. I have it set to my main account as a family member on PC and I was able to play dlc on both accounts. It seems I lost access around march 23 update. Anytime I go to check it says I have to buy the DLC’s but I own the DLC’s

:)

Jared Chappell, Apr 30, 2023
  2. Reed Goe Win User

Destiny 2 DLCs missing

So I don't see them under there I dont know it was cause I was gifted them buy a friend using the gift system
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Destiny 2 DLCs missing

They should still appear there even when you redeem a gift code. If they are not there, you probably redeemed the DLCs on another Microsoft account.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Destiny 2 DLCs missing

Hello, Reed. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please confirm that the orders for the DLCs are showing on your Microsoft account order history page as completed?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Waiting for your kind reply.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

DLC Missing on Destiny 2

bungie have stopped all dlc sharing. each account must now purchase them.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

DLC Missing on Destiny 2

Hello Jared Chappell,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you lost your licensing right to use the DLC after an update. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Your concern is interesting as you were trying to play the Destiny 2 on PC and the DLC's licensing right is not being read or is lost.

Are we subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family?

• If no, then you cannot access the DLC purchased by another account.
    • If yes, based on this article, All about Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family | Xbox Support, a group members can redeem perks, and they have full access to discounts and other DLC through Microsoft Store.
      • We would like to know further details:
        • Is the DLC purchased on Microsoft Store? Please check your account's order history by signing into your account on this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
        • May we ask for the screenshot of the error message of the issue? Please conceal any personal information like gamertag and full name.
        • You have mentioned this issue happened after an update, may we know what update are you referring to? (Is this for the system or Xbox app or the game?)
        • Are you having issues with other Xbox game titles?

Learn more about Game Pass Friends & Family here: Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family

Note: At this time, Game Pass Friends & Family is only available in Colombia, Chile, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and Sweden.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

DLC Missing on Destiny 2

1. DLC Missing on Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - DLC Missing Destiny

2. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5
  5. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  6. Modern Warfare DLC Pack 1, missing pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare DLC Pack 1, missing pack: Hello, I have tried to get the pack from here ( DLC-pack) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-data-pack-1/9ndx6wb90rc4?ocid=wishlist.own&activetab=pivot:overviewtab but...
  7. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  8. Missing DLC packs on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC packs on Modern Warfare: I purchased the physical copy of Modern Warfare, installed it but when I try to select Campaign it says 'you are missing one or more single player DLC packs'. I have read through numerous apparent...
  9. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...
  10. Missing dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing dlc: I had the pre-order bonus and cosmonaut pack on my Xbox one, I tried playing it on my series x and now my dlcs are missing, checked the locker in the office and I can't even open it...