DLC keep saying app not installed

Discus and support DLC keep saying app not installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought a dlc an it won’t work in game I have tried to uninstall it and reinstall it several times and still doing the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silverdevil3763, Oct 28, 2022.

1. DLC keep saying app not installed

I brought a dlc an it won’t work in game I have tried to uninstall it and reinstall it several times and still doing the same

:)

Silverdevil3763, Oct 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, if you don't mind. Please try waiting up to 48 hours since the date of purchase.

After this time, do this in your console:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I say this because in some cases a purchase can take this time to be reflected completely in your account and in-game
  3. Silverdevil3763 Win User

It a Xbox one s and I is for farming simulator 22 and it called Vermeer pack and platinum expansion the expansion I not concern with right now sense it a preorder and I brought them today and it says it installed in the manage add on screen but not in the store
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SILVERDEVIL3763

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it's on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it's on PC, are you using Windows 10 or 11?
    What is this DLC? For what game game is this DLC?
    When did you purchased this DLC, today?
    When you say "won't work in game" , are you referring that the game doesn't recognize the DLC?
  5. Rostom L Win User

DLC says it's installed, but app not installed.

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about that here.

First, make sure that all your game contents are installed. Please check the solutions below:
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

If it does the same thing, we could try to perform a factory reset. Our last resort is to delete everything but we have to choose first to keep your games and apps.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”

If you're still getting the same issue, it may be a game bug. You may report it to the game publisher support here *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Or you could report it to Team Xbox via the Report a problem app. Check your guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  6. Rostom L Win User

DLC says it's installed, but app not installed.

Thank you for trying. If the issue happens to one DLC only, it may be a title issue. Please report it as instructed above.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. DLC keep saying app not installed - Similar Threads - DLC keep saying

2. I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned evolve from day one and I purchased all the DLC for it and it keeps everything...: Evolve characters not unlocked but paid for 5fc6e77a-321f-4202-9828-9c5b06d99811
  3. I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy a dlc on Xbox 360 and keep getting an error 80812300.: The dlc is for soul calibur 5 0cf53aa5-226e-444f-a30a-b9b56d6d7b8f
  4. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  5. I keep losing access to the dlc I bought on dragonball xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep losing access to the dlc I bought on dragonball xenoverse 2: Hi so I keep losing access to all of the dlc I've bought on dragon ball xenoverse 2 it will take it off me and give it back so all my added content such as moves clothing items or super souls will...
  6. can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download DBD DLC content keep getting error codes on pc: i bought and paid for 2 dlc killer packs and i cant install them.... when i do try it goes to 100% then shows me error (error code: 0xc00ce169) can anyone help me resolve this i've already...
  7. The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area: With the new dlc i see some bug, all was ok at beginning but as soon for my investigation on Bertie i had to travel on spaceport area i noticed some bug: saving push me back to home quitting game,...
  8. Keep getting blocked from dlc characters I own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting blocked from dlc characters I own: Bought characters and some days my xbox blocks me from using them. Mk11 aftermath d4c3e6da-aef3-487e-9531-eaf611011e43
  9. Fable 3 Traitor's keep DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 Traitor's keep DLC: I recently finished play fable 3 main story line and went to play traitor's keep it says I have to download it even though I have it downloaded along with that it say I have to be signed in to...
  10. DLC Missions still keep appearing on the map to complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Missions still keep appearing on the map to complete: I bought the DLC, and noticed those missions appear on my map. Like normal. The thing is, is that after I completed those missions, they still continue to appear on my map like as If I never did...