DLC issue (can't access "no permission" can't uninstall)

Discus and support DLC issue (can't access "no permission" can't uninstall) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue in the game dying light: the following enhanced edition. first, a little context. I own the game on disc and recently bought it for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisR86439, Jan 27, 2021.

1. ChrisR86439
    ChrisR86439 Guest

I have an issue in the game dying light: the following enhanced edition. first, a little context. I own the game on disc and recently bought it for my account on digital so that my friend, who I gameshare with, would have it and be able to play with me. I have searched online and haven't found anyone with this same problem after I tried the normal troubleshooting of uninstalling the DLC and reinstalling it, but the problem there is that I cannot delete "The Following" DLC. I can delete everything except that DLC pack it will not let me download it regardless of how I try. I own the game x2 and can't access ONE out of the 10 add-ons for dying light and it's story expansion content. BTW my gameshare buddy can access "The Following" just fine. ANY ADVISE PLEASE???

:)

ChrisR86439, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Wokisan Win User

How to Delete DLC permanently from Xbox One Internal. Uninstall Not Working

Same issue with the Titanfall Expedition DLC. Can't move it, uninstall it...nothing.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Can't uninstall DLC

Head over to my games and apps, select destiny and click 'manage game and DLC'.

See if the DLC token is there under ready to install.
  4. Frizio I iB Win User

Can't uninstall DLC

Hey there :)

as first step try to clean the cache with the 10 seconds reboot...

Then follow the path that Crazy gave you ;)
  5. LordSkelos Win User

PC game pass problem with uninstalling games

I already gave me permission to access the folders, but that's just it, an access. Even with full permission we can't change, open, move or delete the files.
  6. GhostHuntermom Win User

lego marvel super heroes crashing to home

I have the same problem, I can't buy or even open vehicles after I unlock them. I have found a solution without uninstalling / re-installing and without deleteing my game. I'm at 42% but for me I did have to uninstall my DLC, both of them. So for those who
    bought the dlc {down loaded content} and cant access vehicles, try uninstalling dlc and see if that works. Thanks for tip, Sami30. I may not have dlc till its fixed, but I can access vehicles now without crashing
Thema:

1. DLC issue (can't access "no permission" can't uninstall) - Similar Threads - DLC issue can't

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 - DLC Shared Xbox Issues: Me and my friend both use one xbox i have my own copy of dark souls 3 and she has a copy on hers. but i have both DLC but she doesnt. and now she cant play her own copy of the game without...
  8. Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...: I’m playing black ops 3 zombies. I have 2 Xbox’s. A series x and a Xbox one. On one Xbox I have the zombie chronicles. No disk is needed. I also have 2 other dlc maps. Well when I went to install...
  9. DLC issues between console and pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC issues between console and pc: My friend recently gifted me a copy of Beyond Light for Destiny 2 however he did so from his console and I play on PC. We did not know there are 2 different versions of the same DLC and Xbox...
  10. Extreme issues downloading the DLC for Soul Hackers 2 on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extreme issues downloading the DLC for Soul Hackers 2 on XBOX ONE: I purchased Soul Hackers 2 - Digital Premium Edition while it was on sale, which is a bundle of the game Soul Hackers 2 and various DLC included with it which are listed on the store page for the...