DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP??

Discus and support DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so basically my brother bought a bunch of Mass Effect 2 DLC a while ago on his Xbox. He got a new Xbox, and now his old console is mine. Problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsBeanzerz, Jan 21, 2014.

1. ItsBeanzerz
    ItsBeanzerz Guest

Okay so basically my brother bought a bunch of Mass Effect 2 DLC a while ago on his Xbox. He got a new Xbox, and now his old console is mine.

Problem is, whenever I go into Mass Effect 2, I'm met with a list of DLC that are corrupt and therefore unplayable. I contacted Microsoft support online, and a rep informed me I wouldn't be able to play it without his profile on my Xbox. So, we put his profile
    on my Xbox. Still didn't work. Contacted Microsoft support online again, and was given the instructions to delete the content that is corrupt, clear cache three times, and then reinstall it all through my brother's account. Did that, still didn't work. So
    I contacted them a third time and was told to delete my brother's profile, redownload it, delete the ME2 disc installations off the console, then reinstall them.

Still. Didn't. Work.

I went on various forums and was met with various answers, one of which said DLC is gamertag exclusive, which I know to be untrue as out of the thirteen DLC that my brother purchased for ME2, five of them work for me. It's just those specific eight I have
    problems with. Yet if I enter the game signed into my brother's profile, they work fine.

For the record, the DLC that don't work are as follows:

Kasumi -Stolen Memory

Firepower Pack

Overlord

Zaeed

Normandy Crash

Cerberus Weapon and Armour

Firewalker pack

Cerberus Arc Projector

The DLC that do work are:

Aegis Pack

Alternate Appearance Pack 1

Alternate Appearance Pack 2

Equalizer Pack

Lair of the Shadow Broker

This is really frustrating because my brother spent around 50 dollars all together on these and I can't even use them, the alternative being re-purhase the eight on my own, which I really do not want to do. I'm sure there must be an incredibly simple fix
    to this but so far, I have not been enlightened as to what that is.

For the record, the licences for the DLC are still on my console from when my brother originally purchased them, they were never switched over to my his Xbox. I really don't know what the problem is because all of the DLC for ME3 works perfectly fine for
    me. It's just those specific eight that aren't working.

Help would be much appreciated! This is also my first post on the forums so I've no idea if there is any etiquette this sort of thing. Apologies in advanced if I'm an idiot.

:)

ItsBeanzerz, Jan 21, 2014
  2. Mattgyver
    Mattgyver Guest
    Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version)

I've never had issues buying anything else, ever. Region is correct. I think it's just a bad or corrupt DLC that hasn't been fixed.

Mattgyver, Jan 21, 2014
  3. PandaHat0509
    PandaHat0509 Guest
    download corruption

I need some real solution to a problem I'm having with my Xbox slim. Every piece of dlc or anything I download from xbla is corrupt somehow. It first started when I downloaded the first black ops 2 dlc pack. The zombie mode was corrupt. Went through days
    of trouble shooting with Xbox support and trearch support. To this day the file is still faulty. Then I noticed that every demo I downloaded would give me the "disc unreadable" message which is ludicrous. And finally the same shenanigans is happening with
    the free download of Fable 3.

I have done every trick there is out there to try and fix this and literally nothing has worked. I've cleared caches, put files on flash drives, borrowed hard drives from people, redownloaded files. Nothing and I mean nothing has worked. So if anyone out
    there has found some sort of magic way to fix this absurd problem please let me know.

PandaHat0509, Jan 21, 2014
  4. Jayd8779
    Jayd8779 Guest

I'm having the same problem with a couple Skyrim DLC's

Jayd8779, Jan 22, 2014
  5. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest
    Did you try deleting the DLC, then re-downloading it, then playing it through your brother's profile?

Omar_0001, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Omar_0001 Win User

Did you try deleting the DLC, then re-downloading it, then playing it through your brother's profile?
  7. Jayd8779 Win User

I'm having the same problem with a couple Skyrim DLC's
  8. Mattgyver Win User

Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version)

I've never had issues buying anything else, ever. Region is correct. I think it's just a bad or corrupt DLC that hasn't been fixed.
  9. Saul Goode77 Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 Players

The DLC has been delayed and Valve hasn't given an ETA yet.
  10. SwagkidGETTA9 Win User

Update to the Witcher 3: not installing

Same issue for me for NBA 2k16.....I've tried all of that and nothin works. Support chat hasn't been able to help!!!! If you find a solution can you reply back? Thanks.
Thema:

1. DLC is corrupt and every solution I've been given hasn't worked HELP?? - Similar Threads - DLC corrupt every

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. How to Troubleshoot corrupt DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Troubleshoot corrupt DLC?: Hey, so ive played cities skylines for ages and had the dlc’s since i got the game, i recently noticed that my campus dlc and airports dlc has un-installed and now when i try to re-download it...
  9. DLC suddenly becomes 'corrupt' offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC suddenly becomes 'corrupt' offline?: I recently downloaded a few bits of DLC for my Fallout: New Vegas game. When I am hooked up to the xbox live, the content plays just fine, but when I disconnect from the internet, the game is...
  10. Some DLC is corrupt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some DLC is corrupt: hey everyone I'm license transferred with a buddy and some DLC from games that was purchased from him won't download they all say file corrupt download agian I tried everything what are some...