DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order

Discus and support DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Back on 3/2/2018, I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. The receipt is below., I have never played the game, so i decided to try it out last night for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jasonkittrell, Jul 9, 2020.

1. DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order

Hello,

Back on 3/2/2018, I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. The receipt is below., I have never played the game, so i decided to try it out last night for the first time. I was told I should have some "pre-order items" such as the Black Dog set. How do I get these items
    in game?

Thanks

:)

jasonkittrell, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

(If you had posted an image of the receipt here on the forums it may have been taken down by a moderator for the safety of personal information, as I can't see such an attached image.)

There should have been a code on the receipt or on a code card that came with the game you should have redeemed in order to get these items, it should have been a standard 25-digit Xbox Live code (assuming you had the physical edition of the game.) If you
    bought the game digitally, it should have gone to your email upon the game's release. Considering it has been that long, if you don't have the physical edition, the code for the items may be lost to time forever... and there's no way to get a replacement code
    seeing as how the original code is missing. If that isn't the case, should these items not be available for download already in your 'ready to install' when you're viewing the game's installation information, they should already be available in-game at the
    various merchants when you're at an outpost. They could also be available already in the various in-game vanity chests both on outpost islands and on your ship.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

BlackDog Code -Sea Of Thieves

Hi there Metrix11.

Users who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but did not receive their Black Dog pack yet should now receive a code within 7-10 days of the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We appreciate your patience with this :)
  5. Mister Cazador Win User

Sea of theives pre-order problem

Hi there Mialtrek.

Customers who pre-ordered Sea of Thieves but have not yet received a code for the Black Dog pack should expect a code for that pack 7-10 days from the launch of Sea of Thieves.

We hope that helps :)
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

Sea of Thieves: Pre-Order Credit

Hi PunkRockRobotV2. You've been awarded two punches for the Pre-Order offer. One for Sea of Thieves, and one for Monster Hunter.
Thema:

1. DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order - Similar Threads - DLC Sea Thieves

2. Sea of thieves DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves DLC: I bought the DLC 'lunar festival bundle' for sea of thieves through the Microsoft store but bought sea of thieves through the Xbox store redeem code. The DLC has not appeared on my game and under...
  3. I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.: I redeemed the ori bundle of sot, but I can't find in my inventory in game. It showed the code is worked but where can I find my items? 11b920a6-0699-40b1-8e46-7804fa05c0b9
  4. Missing Sea of Thieves DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Sea of Thieves DLC: I was awarded the Onyx four pack during the E3 battle for LA promotion but it is not appearing in my game. I've contactef mixer support andr rare support and cannot get this fixed....
  5. Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves: I have yet to received any code for the Black Dog pack I was supposed to get when I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. I pre-ordered it through Microsoft Store. It's been about a year since I saw anybody...
  6. code dlc for sea of thieves

in XBoX on Consoles
    code dlc for sea of thieves: hello, i bought the xbox sea of thieves! they are sublime :) inside there is a code dlc to have 14j game pass and to have unique items for the game code 14j works. When I enter the code for items,...
  7. Sea of Thieves Mercenary DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mercenary DLC: I purchased the 3 month gold subscription Mercenary Pack deal and still have yet to get my DLC code 712a6b9f-09e9-4d58-bcf8-9252df9a7908
  8. Sea of Thieves missing dlc codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves missing dlc codes: Hi, I got the Sea of Thieves Seagate 2 TB Game Drive, and the Sea of Thieves controller, and neither of them came with the scratcheable dlc codes oddly enough. I've bought several limited edition...
  9. Have Not Received Mercenary DLC For Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have Not Received Mercenary DLC For Sea Of Thieves: I saw a promotion about two weeks ago on the Xbox Home to buy 3 months of xbox live and receive the Mercenary DLC Pack for Sea of Thieves. I bought the 3 months of gold but still haven't received...
  10. Three months of Gold Sea of Thieves DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Three months of Gold Sea of Thieves DLC: Hey guys, I already have a support ticket open. But I don't understand why the delay. I purchased three months of Gold with this account during the Sea of Thieves Mercenary DLC promotion(purchase...