Dlc for Dragon ball Fighterz not downloading

Discus and support Dlc for Dragon ball Fighterz not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought kefla and the ssgss unlock pack separate from the game. Ssgss goku and vegeta are in my game but kefla still is locked. I go to my games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Slippingmouse, May 16, 2020.

1. Dlc for Dragon ball Fighterz not downloading

I bought kefla and the ssgss unlock pack separate from the game. Ssgss goku and vegeta are in my game but kefla still is locked. I go to my games and apps and keep clicking on download kefla. It says its downloaded but when i go back in the gane it still
    shows locked. Can someone help me on what i have to do to get Kefla working?

:)

Slippingmouse, May 16, 2020
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Lost my progress

Hi, Clayton! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, Dragon Ball Fighterz is not a "Play Anywhere" game as there are separate versions of the game for each platform. This means that Game saves and purchased DLCs do not carry over from the Xbox version to the PC version, and vice versa.

I'll be attaching their links as a reference.

Dragon Ball Fighterz (Xbox):

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

Dragon Ball Fighterz (PC):

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

I hope this helps!

Best regards.
  3. Alpha Soulneed Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

Overwatch and dragon ball fighterz
  4. BlueBlaze435 Win User

Beta of Dragon Ball Fighter Z

I love Dragon Ball Z and would like to support Dragon Ball fighterZ anyway I can
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Slippingmouse,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this and see if we can get Kefla unlocked for your account. I can totally understand how that could be pretty disheartening so let's see if we can resolve this with
    troubleshooting. I suggest either
    removing and redownloading your profile
    , or reinstalling the whole game. If that does not do the trick try steps outlined in our support page Find
    your games and add-ons on Xbox One
    . When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. ChopDaLyricolig Win User

Dragon Ball FighterZ

i love dragon ball z, but i couldn't get into fighterz, its dragon ball x tekken, and it just isn't the same.
Thema:

1. Dlc for Dragon ball Fighterz not downloading - Similar Threads - Dlc Dragon ball

2. Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball xenoverse 2 extra DLC pack 4 will not install on external hard drive and only...: I've had this dlc since release I've tried to reinstall it lately and it won't install on my external hard drive even though it used to 76d61981-9f89-4fd1-85fc-8cae09258e27
  3. When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.: So I am trying to get the new DLC in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, bought the Hero of Justice Pack Set and I got the first DLC but not the second, none of the DLCs are shown in the store, meaning I...
  4. Dlc not working in game Dragon ball xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc not working in game Dragon ball xenoverse 2: I have the disc version of dragon ball xenoverse 2 and i bought the extra pass. Everything in the pack is installed but in game it does not work. Do i have to have xbox live gold? I have tried...
  5. Error de dlc en dragon ball xenoverse [Translate] Error of dlc in dragon ball xenoverse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error de dlc en dragon ball xenoverse [Translate] Error of dlc in dragon ball xenoverse: Hello, my problem is that I bought the dragon ball xenoverse 1 game with the season pass that brings 3 dlc, let me install them and everything normal appears that they are already installed and I...
  6. DLC extra pack 4 - dragon ball Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC extra pack 4 - dragon ball Xenoverse 2: I buyed the extension Pack using the game Xenoverse 2 but it does not function. It seems to be installed but doesn't open. Someone has a possible solution about this problem? I saw that in a...
  7. DLC for Dragon Ball FighterZ not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Dragon Ball FighterZ not working: Hi guys!! I have the digital game Dragon Ball FighterZ and I bought all DLC characters. The problem is that the game stops working when I have anyone of them installed. The game stops working...
  8. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, No Dlc Content is available in my game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, No Dlc Content is available in my game.: When the dlc pack 4 was released I downloaded it and was hyped to hell. But since that has happened now I'm without any dlc pqs, characters, even the free Masters and not loading. Please I want...
  9. Hi I bought dragon ball Xenoverse 2 on Xbox and purchase the dlc 1 pack and another free pack ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought dragon ball Xenoverse 2 on Xbox and purchase the dlc 1 pack and another free pack ...: Bought dragon ball xenoverse 2 and purchase the dlc 1 pack and another free pack downloaded it but didn't appear in the game why?? ead5126b-0133-4878-a647-102f12e47e46
  10. Pre-ordered Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 but did not recieve the pre order bonus DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 but did not recieve the pre order bonus DLC: Date when code was redeemed: October 19,2016. I pre ordered the game on the 19th of Oct. I have already talked to customer support and they reviewed the information and here is the Reference...