DLC Damaged Problem Please Help

Discus and support DLC Damaged Problem Please Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, i was playing a game it was working earlier until for some what reason it said DLC damaged can anyone help please.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xtra o Snipes, Oct 13, 2017.

1. DLC Damaged Problem Please Help

Well, i was playing a game it was working earlier until for some what reason it said DLC damaged can anyone help please.

:)

Xtra o Snipes, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Battlefield 3 data damaged

Hey does anyone know how to fix battlefield 3 data damaged problem. It comes up unable to load player data because it's damaged. Ive already tried cleaning my disc. And I recovered my profile. Can someone help me please!

Mad King Connor, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Burnout Paradise Help

Hi gamers hope someone can help me please I purchased Burnout paradise a while ago off xbox live and bought add-ons extra cars stuff like that even bought big surf island from xbox live .The problem I have is I have reinstalled burnout paradise and then
    updated it to 1.9 and it works fine but when I go to install big surf island from market place all I keep getting is DLC Damaged The downloadable content appears to be damaged and cannot be used . it then starts the game back up to the standered version not
    the 1.9 version please help as I really love burnout paradise ?

Snakeking1982, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

calculating damage, help please

It should be stated right under your character. Wizards don't have melee, it just factors in damage overall. It should have your damage, armor, and health in that order when you hit select or back. It should give the same number if you view your advanced
    stats and scroll down to where it says damage per second. Using melee weapons won't matter with wizards, but it still factors in damage from them, especially if they have an intelligence boost.
  5. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

You should see it the second you open up your character's inventory. It should have the attack right there. If you're still unsure, select to see advanced stats and scroll down until you see damage per second.
  6. xMURDAFACExx Win User

are you talking about the number next to the weapon icon? isnt that melee damage? im talking about spell damage, just to be clear
  7. Dr reaper PhD Win User

DLC Problems-Need Help Please

Is your xbox updated for gears?
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

dlc downloading problem please help!

What the hey! OK, first things first. Please head into your system memory, select that DLC and delete it. Then

clear your console cache
    , restart the system, and go redownload it through the Download History.

Does it show up in game now?
Thema:

DLC Damaged Problem Please Help

1. DLC Damaged Problem Please Help - Similar Threads - DLC Damaged Problem

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e
  10. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5