DLC Damaged Problem Please Help

Discus and support DLC Damaged Problem Please Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, i was playing a game it was working earlier until for some what reason it said DLC damaged can anyone help please.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xtra o Snipes, Oct 13, 2017.

1. DLC Damaged Problem Please Help

Well, i was playing a game it was working earlier until for some what reason it said DLC damaged can anyone help please.

:)

Xtra o Snipes, Oct 13, 2017
  2. Battlefield 3 data damaged

Hey does anyone know how to fix battlefield 3 data damaged problem. It comes up unable to load player data because it's damaged. Ive already tried cleaning my disc. And I recovered my profile. Can someone help me please!

Mad King Connor, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Burnout Paradise Help

Hi gamers hope someone can help me please I purchased Burnout paradise a while ago off xbox live and bought add-ons extra cars stuff like that even bought big surf island from xbox live .The problem I have is I have reinstalled burnout paradise and then
    updated it to 1.9 and it works fine but when I go to install big surf island from market place all I keep getting is DLC Damaged The downloadable content appears to be damaged and cannot be used . it then starts the game back up to the standered version not
    the 1.9 version please help as I really love burnout paradise ?

Snakeking1982, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

calculating damage, help please

It should be stated right under your character. Wizards don't have melee, it just factors in damage overall. It should have your damage, armor, and health in that order when you hit select or back. It should give the same number if you view your advanced
    stats and scroll down to where it says damage per second. Using melee weapons won't matter with wizards, but it still factors in damage from them, especially if they have an intelligence boost.
  5. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

You should see it the second you open up your character's inventory. It should have the attack right there. If you're still unsure, select to see advanced stats and scroll down until you see damage per second.
  6. xMURDAFACExx Win User

are you talking about the number next to the weapon icon? isnt that melee damage? im talking about spell damage, just to be clear
  7. Dr reaper PhD Win User

DLC Problems-Need Help Please

Is your xbox updated for gears?
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

dlc downloading problem please help!

What the hey! OK, first things first. Please head into your system memory, select that DLC and delete it. Then

clear your console cache
    , restart the system, and go redownload it through the Download History.

Does it show up in game now?
Thema:

DLC Damaged Problem Please Help

1. DLC Damaged Problem Please Help - Similar Threads - DLC Damaged Problem

2. dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but...: have an xbox series x but my dlc for injustice 2 not installing from my pervious xbox one I brought it again but it's still not down loading all add-ons but it shows it's installed...
  3. Making me repurchase BO2 DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making me repurchase BO2 DLC's: I am having trouble downloading the BO2 DLC map packs onto my Xbox One and 360. It is claiming I only have purchased the Uprising and Revolution map packs, although I have definitely purchased...
  4. Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased back for blood and children of worm dlc. Yet my dlc items are still locked and...: I purchased back for blood yesterday along with the children of the worm dlc. I load up the game and all the dlc items are still locked. When I click on the locked items that SHOULD be unlocked...
  5. Dlc no longer loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc no longer loading: I'm playing Clash in the Clouds Dlc for Bioshock infinite. I've played through multiple times trying to get all the ribbons but now when I load in it freezes after a wave, or just won't load at...
  6. How to get dlc for Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get dlc for Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2?: I have a Xbox Series S and have recently bought Dragon age origins and Dragon Age 2. However the only thing I could buy was the base game. Where can I find the DLC for each game?...
  7. Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?: I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is there. Any solutions?...
  8. Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...: Help me get the bardock dlc on series x please I am stuck 0de981b2-4d87-496f-b241-fcc3ab43c673
  9. Didn't download any content says damaged DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't download any content says damaged DLC: Trying to play Batman Arkham origins on Xbox 360 keep getting this error message saying damaged downloadable content detected but I don't have any downloaded content on this game. Any ideas on...
  10. DLC content cause game to restart because "A Content Package is damaged or has ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC content cause game to restart because "A Content Package is damaged or has ...: I had a 360 with all the guitar hero games and lots of DLC, as well as disc imports for each previously released game to save hassle of swapping discs. My 360 died and I pretty well stopped...