DLC content missing

Discus and support DLC content missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Highroller DLC for snow runner and have installed it through “manage game and add ons” yet when I launch the game no dlc content is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Laws, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Michael Laws
    Michael Laws Guest

DLC content missing

I bought the Highroller DLC for snow runner and have installed it through “manage game and add ons” yet when I launch the game no dlc content is available.

:)

Michael Laws, Feb 4, 2023
  2. reivaxlol Win User

Bad download?

They are contents of DLC check in your games in ready to install and there should appear the missing contents
  3. Francia J. Win User

DLC content missing

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I can see here that you're on Windows PC. We may need to repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your device > Re-launch the game.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Missing content dlc

Hi Tristansamie, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and locate your transaction for the DLC, it should be visible as "completed".

Once you were able to locate the DLC for cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. Circahh Win User

HUGE advantage of having DLC on the disc already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DLC means Downloadable Content. I think Epic missed that memo.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Missing DLC from game console

DLC is add on content for games. Are you saying that you are missing the whole game?
Thema:

DLC content missing

1. DLC content missing - Similar Threads - DLC content missing

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  4. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  5. Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale...: So I’ve been wanting get the Sims Dlc werewolves for a while now, but I just can’t seem to catch it on sale. I’ve even bought other content that would randomly go on sale multiple times. thinking...
  6. Where oh where is my DLC content???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where oh where is my DLC content???: I purchased the VIP Pack for the new Forza to get it early on game pass. Since buying that, i have never seen any of the DLC content, but have been playing the game with no issues. I cant find a...
  7. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  8. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace: I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for...
  9. DLC content no longer owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC content no longer owned: I bought the tmnt dlc for injustice 2 a few years back and have played them but after reinstalling the game it’s saying I don’t own the content and have to rebuy it is there any way to fix this?...
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...