dlc borderlands 2

Discus and support dlc borderlands 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'ai telechargé le dlc de borderlands2 "fight for sanctuary" sur ma xbox one et il semble s'etre bien installé... mais quand je lance le jeu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PsylotripSoldia, Jul 8, 2019.

1. dlc borderlands 2

Bonjour,

j'ai telechargé le dlc de borderlands2 "fight for sanctuary" sur ma xbox one et il semble s'etre bien installé...

mais quand je lance le jeu je ne vois pas ce dlc et ne peux donc pas y participer! aidez moi s'il vous plait.

[Edit - Translation] - Hello,

I downloaded the dlc of borderlands2 "fight for sanctuary" on my xbox one and it seems to be well installed ...

but when I run the game I do not see this dlc and can not participate!
    Help me please.

:)

PsylotripSoldia, Jul 8, 2019
  2. CRUZZifer Win User
  3. LoftyBee Win User

An hour of Borderlands 2 Gameplay with Randy Pitchford

Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC dated.

The Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC is to be released on October 16 for 800 Microsoft Points (around 6.99 GBP).

Anyone who pre-orders Borderlands 2 will get the Mechromancer DLC as a bonus, which is particularly handy for those who aren't shooter experts, since it's designed for those who are new, or just not confident with the genre

As previously reported, Borderlands 2 will also get a Season Pass which will include the four DLC expansions which are set to release over the course of this and next year. The pass does not include access to the Mechromancer DLC, so you'll either
    have to pre-order or pay to get it.

http://www.shopto.net/news/40514/Borderlands-2-Mechromancer-DLC-dated
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

All borderlands 1 & 2 dlcs
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

What is one game everybody hated that you'd happily put in your top 10 or top 5 for the generation?

Mine would be Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel solely for it's Claptastic Voyage DLC which is easily one of the best in the series only really bested by Tiny Tina's DLC in Borderlands 2.
  6. Drizzle 084 Win User

Favourite Video Game DLC

Tiny Tina's DLC in Borderlands 2. It was so fun.
Thema:

dlc borderlands 2

1. dlc borderlands 2 - Similar Threads - dlc borderlands

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e
  10. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boarderlands 2 fight for sanctuary dlc installed but cant find x box one