DLC and online question

Discus and support DLC and online question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my first battlefield game so excuse my ignorance but when I am trying to go on certain game types like capture the flag I can't even do a quick... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mr nick monkey, Jan 2, 2014.

1. DLC and online question

This is my first battlefield game so excuse my ignorance but when I am trying to go on certain game types like capture the flag I can't even do a quick game search without buying DLC, surely this is a joke. Is £50 not enough for the game without having
    to pay extra to play certain game modes. I have also never seen anything where it is so hard to get a game is there about 3 servers running. Apart from that the game is quite good.

:)

mr nick monkey, Jan 2, 2014
  2. lentini
    lentini Guest
    How many of you have bought DLC?

Since launch, everytime I've played online with randoms, NO-ONE has ANY DLC...nothing....nada...not a bloody bean! TBH, it's starting to annoy me a bit but not enough to stop me playing online yet.

Question I'm asking is, how many of you actually have DLC? (more than, say 10 tracks)

btw, add me if you want to play some DLC sometime DLC and online question :D

lentini, Jan 2, 2014
  3. PlayerXXX
    PlayerXXX Guest
    Premium Edition

I have the Limited Edition already. Haven't yet upgraded to Premium. I can get the new Premium Edition game for cheaper than just getting the premium content on XBL. My question is this, i understand that the premium edition retail copy basically give
    you the DLC. Is the EA Game Pass and DLC Codes for Premium tied together? I want to use the Premium DLC for my existing EA online pass, so I can reserve the Online Pass for the new game for another account. Is that possible? Hope my question makes sense.

PlayerXXX, Jan 2, 2014
  4. boot61
    boot61 Guest

DLC and online question

just pick a game type and hit quick match.dont brows rhe servers unless you want the dlc. then edit servers and pick the china rising maps and gametype. thats the only way i dan play them!

boot61, Jan 2, 2014
  5. boot61 Win User

DLC and online question

just pick a game type and hit quick match.dont brows rhe servers unless you want the dlc. then edit servers and pick the china rising maps and gametype. thats the only way i dan play them!
  6. Jograd-A0D4F781-D8F6 Win User

Newest Guitar Hero Game???

Hello Justice2009. To answer your question. YES of-course you can play DLC songs online, but (there is always a but) the people you play with have to have the DLC as well to actually choose it. To make it clearer, the people you are playing online with MUST
    have the DLC song you want to play, to be able to actually choose it. Hope that helped. Happy gaming.
  7. DigitalAssassin Win User

Your killing us "TREYARC" !!!

Quick question, does anyone know whether the DLC's will just be MP maps? I really hate call of duty's MP so I'm happy that there are no online achievements, but I still be interested in the DLC if it were for the survival mode or whatever.
  8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Your killing us "TREYARC" !!!

[quote user="DigitalAssassin"]

Quick question, does anyone know whether the DLC's will just be MP maps? I really hate call of duty's MP so I'm happy that there are no online achievements, but I still be interested in the DLC if it were for the survival mode or whatever.

[/quote]If your a premium Elite member you will get other DLC in addtion to the map packs.
  9. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Can my brother do this with the gears 3 season pass

Oh and for simplicity purposes.

1.Delete all gears dlc.

2.Clear system cache (once)

3. Boot game and download dlc.

All content should work for all gamertags on that console as long as all dlc was originally purchased on that console. If not the gamertag that originally downloaded that dlc mustperform a license transfer to the console in question. Then press download
    again on each dlc item(not full download) to correct the license for that content. Lastly make sure you have the booster pack as without it you can't play online.
Thema:

DLC and online question

1. DLC and online question - Similar Threads - DLC online question

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My DLC pack will incomplete only 2 Player i have in DLC What to Do: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 96af9ff8-1cd3-4109-8df7-ff9c8d80884e
  10. Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...: Hi. Elder scrolls online released a new DLC (Necrom) the 20th. the servers were very busy at release.. many people were playing and did most of what they could in the dlc. The issue is.. It...