DLC achievs not unlocking

Discus and support DLC achievs not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not even a single one... and I did met the requirements 3051b512-eb91-4170-b6af-6e1d5cad38b4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MichMasteR, Jul 31, 2014.

1. MichMasteR
    MichMasteR Guest

Not even a single one... and I did met the requirements

:)

MichMasteR, Jul 31, 2014
  2. Evolve

"Secret" achievements, yeah.
    Blatantly says arena right in the achievement name and description, lol.
    I still play now and again.
    I've got to unlock the rest of the hunters.
    I've got three of the second tier unlocked. I just need the medic, then on to unlocking the third tier.
    Then I might consider the four DLC hunters.

Lostsoul 301281, Jul 31, 2014
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Ubisoft requires Uplay account to play Trials Fusion online

It's not like uplay costs any extra money. Hell, you can buy dlc for ubisoft games using uplay just by unlocking achievements. Half the dlc I have for Watch _Dogs and AC Black Flag was purchased using the credits received for completing achievements on both.

bloosuga, Jul 31, 2014
  4. DLC achievs not unlocking

I've had a few not pop as well, specifically a win on Haven and Export and 12+ pilot kills in Dig site.

KilroyJenkinz, Jul 31, 2014
  5. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    It is an EA issue. It is doing the same thing on other EA games as well (BF 4, Madden, Fifa etc).

FullHornet, Jul 31, 2014
  6. For me it says I have them 100% locked lol

HoW MaD iS Ry4N, Nov 1, 2018
  7. TrueKamikaz Win User

No saltan los logros

DLC achievement unlocked.

But history achievement cant' unlock it and try a few times
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

achievement grinding w/ no DLC

You cannot get DLC achievements without DLC..

No it will not unlock.
  9. kevinofseagrove Win User

Castlevania Resurrection DLC issues

I completed the DLC on Skirmish difficulty and ran the Trails before the achievements were fixed. I deleted the DLC from the system, redownloaded, and completed the DLC on Paladin difficulty. From my list of achievements, it shows that I have them all
    but it says "51 of 53 Achievements" unlocked. The site shows that I'm missing the Skirmish and Trials achievements! I deleted the DLC, redownloaded, and ran the Trials AGAIN but it's still not working. So frustrating! At least the Paladin achievement unlocked
    correctly.
  10. Skanker irl Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking/ Stuck at 100% Completion

They'll unlock randomly. Lots of the DLC achievements are glitchy.
  11. Lord Dirt Win User

Update 4 full changelog posted

Best part:

NEW FEATURES (X1)

Achievements – If you bought the Expedition DLC for Titanfall you have a new set of achievements to unlock by playing the DLC maps.
Thema:

1. DLC achievs not unlocking - Similar Threads - DLC achievs unlocking

2. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  3. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  4. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  5. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  9. Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you still 100% black ops 2 and all the dlc achievements?: Looking to 100% complete the entire black ops 2 game with all the dlc but don’t want to have an incomplete profile. Before I dl I need to be sure. Help! 83794472-7b79-4c71-8204-191a1434d143
  10. Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls Online - Necrom DLC. released without xbox achievements for the fist 30...: Hi. Elder scrolls online released a new DLC (Necrom) the 20th. the servers were very busy at release.. many people were playing and did most of what they could in the dlc. The issue is.. It...