Division 2 not leading since last update.

Discus and support Division 2 not leading since last update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hoping a fix is imminent. submitted by /u/myreserection [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/myreserection, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Division 2 not leading since last update.

/u/myreserection, Mar 22, 2023
  2. LittleMissLisa7 Win User

General issues since last 2 updates

Okay I did exactly what you told me to do...nothing has changed
  3. CalciumKillah Win User

I've been having issues as well... The main thing that is annoying me is the Xbox keeps freezing when I double tap the home button. I literally just turned my Xbox on a few minutes ago and it froze when I went into My Games and Apps, then it said something
    was wrong.

My activity feed has been glitching out as well like others mentioned, showing random things from random times everytime I refresh it. I also had an achievement not unlock for me as well. I really hope some fixes get released soon because this is making
    me not want to play Xbox anymore for a while...
  4. LittleMissLisa7 Win User

Recently just did a factory reset on my xbox it fixed a issue I was having but did not fix my current issues
  5. Qwertei Win User

Hey there LittleMissLisa7 the feed is having some common issues at the moment like the ones you stated in your first post and i see no patch yet until you post in the feedback forums (Click Here') you post there and people can vote for new features / patches
    / BC Games / etc i hope this can provide some help.
  6. alissa914 Win User

One for me that I'm having:

TV playback in snapped mode is very glitchy. Drops way too many frames to be useful. Actually most things you put in the snapped panel slow down the system or don't multitask as well as they used to.
Thema:

Division 2 not leading since last update.

1. Division 2 not leading since last update. - Similar Threads - Division leading since

2. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  3. Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?: I have the online FiFA 24 game and can’t play division rivals as it says I need game pass. Surely this can’t be right if I already bought the game? 157b07ee-b0aa-41a5-b88f-934b159e5998
  4. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  5. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?: Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the...
  6. Not able to play division rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play division rivals: I am not able to play division rivals in EAFC 24 Whenever I try to search for an opponent in division rivals it says your opponent has left the match and the game completely freezes...
  7. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  8. I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2: I am getting Bravo 04 error when trying to launch Division 2 1bc1616a-b4e1-426b-8792-06accdb7ba1e
  9. Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did the internet say tom clancy division 2 supports keyboard and mouse?: How come my xbox can't use keyboard and mouse for tom clancy? a4a83fd9-7c43-48cc-996a-2e83f2e6e4dc
  10. playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s: Hi all, I purchased a game from epic game ( division 2 ) . Can i use that game on xbox series s. Thanks and regards 8b707be9-1b45-483b-b305-3550af4e3020