Disturbed Gaming looking for member's 18+[XB1]

Discus and support Disturbed Gaming looking for member's 18+[XB1] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are a 18+ Gaming community founded 9/28/17 focused around destiny 2 battlefield and call of duty series,we are just getting started some come join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XGN XxCrimsonxX, Sep 28, 2017.

  1. Disturbed Gaming looking for member's 18+[XB1]

    XGN XxCrimsonxX, Sep 28, 2017
    #1
  2. x720x SNIPER
    x720x SNIPER Guest
    Looking for clan! Disturbed Gaming looking for member's 18+[XB1] :)

    x720x Extreme Gaming is looking for member's message me for info
     
    x720x SNIPER, Sep 28, 2017
    #2
  3. LoH _Legion Of Honor_

    Still looking for a clan for BF4-COD.G? LoH is a 18+ mature gaming clan. We use military structure to help us with teamwork,comms and tactics. We also have groups for casual/competitive, XB1 and PS4 groups. Check us out at www.legionofhonorclan.com
     
    LoH Will I Am, Sep 28, 2017
    #3
  4. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

    XB1 mantle/AMD, you will want to read this.

    Lol azrzel,I have 18 xb1 games,add me on xb1 and youll see.i dont find the need to have everything on display to no 1 but my friends.

    Some of us are looking forward to the advancements that the xb1 have in store.
  5. Reggieballs Win User

    Instant Death Squad looking for XB360 & XBONE PLAYERS!!

    Looking for active members nust be 18+ have a mic and willing to kick ***
  6. LoH Will I Am Win User

    LoH _Legion Of Honor_

    Still looking for a clan for BF4-COD.G? LoH is a 18+ mature gaming clan. We use military structure to help us with teamwork,comms and tactics. We also have groups for casual/competitive, XB1 and PS4 groups. Check us out at www.legionofhonorclan.com
  7. FR34KYFREAKZ Win User

    Looking for a XB1 Clan.

    RoG is always looking for new members to join it's XB1 brigades if interested here is a link to the clan

    www.revolutionofgaming.com/.../rog-freakz-sg.html
  8. Town Noob Win User

    The Sons of Summerset is recruiting! Aldmeri Dominion Guild

    3 More members over the weekend & we are fast approaching the 50 member mark!!!

    Looking for something more for your ESO experience? Check us out!!!

    Over 40 members strong & climbing with 2 ish (?) months to go until XB1 launch!!!

    Sons of Sommerset has something for every serious minded 18 y/o + XB1 ESO player;

    PVE group- Is exploring & questing your thing? Join our PVE squad

    PVP group- Looking to hash it out with other players? Join our PVP group for fame & glory

    RP- Is it all about the lore & storyline for you? We have dedicated RP players steeped in lore

    Crafting – Want to become a master craftman? We have the tips & tools for that to make you the envy of Tamriel

    Dont be left scrambling to get into the first guild that messages you in game, get involved now & be prepared!

    Message me on XBox Live for more info!

    – XBox Live GT
Thema:

Disturbed Gaming looking for member's 18+[XB1]

Loading...
  1. Disturbed Gaming looking for member's 18+[XB1] - Similar Threads - Disturbed Gaming looking

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an idea for an achievement on MCC on Halo Reach mission nightfall if you disturb...: Yo I got a halo idea for the MCC it's an achievement idea check it out it's a pretty cool idea. e83d9de8-d92c-4635-a6be-14e80a3e65dc
  9. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  10. Turn on Do Not Disturb on PC

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Turn on Do Not Disturb on PC: I can't seem to figure out how to turn on do not disturb for xbox game bar without using a console. 53aa2647-2fc2-40a6-9ce9-001fdcd5a818