Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...

Discus and support Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming Every time I hop on the CLoud web gaming a distorted pixelated green screen. It pops up every minute &... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shawn funk, Feb 2, 2023.

1. shawn funk
    shawn funk Guest

Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...

Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming

Every time I hop on the CLoud web gaming a distorted pixelated green screen. It pops up every minute & it ruing gameplay. This experience is **** terrible. I can even enjoy a good gaming session.

I have top-tier screens and there is nothing wrong with my network. It worked fine until i started useing Dell chromebook 11 browser ! I cant play on such small fire tablet screen anymore so i bought a cromebook but its one of few that cant install apk or android apps so im stuck browser play , but it green non stop!I have been going through this nonstop it is so frustrating and I can get any response from no one why this is happenin

:)

shawn funk, Feb 2, 2023
  2. SILENTFURY20515 Win User

The problem with that is the Xbox app can't seem to pick up the 3-month sub I have. I just don't understand why this all has to be so difficult. It dont make any sense so I just play the game over the web browser.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. ComputingParrot Win User

Hello thank you for contacting support,

My first advice would be is to actually install the game on your console or PC.

Cloud gaming can be kind of iffy every once in a while as its still a work in progress.

Hopefully that helps you!
  4. Violent Lighty Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

The only way cloud gaming works is on the web browser.
  5. DecodedSyntax Win User

converation

No, I don't see it. What web browser are you using? I'm using Google Chrome as my web browser of choice.
  6. JamesCampbell818 Win User

Xcloud Save PC Gaming

I didn't install the game. It is cloud gaming with Gamepass Ultimate through a chrome browser.
Thema:

1. Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet... - Similar Threads - Distorted pixelated screen

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass: Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass. The other applications' audio is distorted and sounds bad when I launch a gamepass game on my PC,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  5. Connecting through soundbar distorts picture

in XboX Insiders
    Connecting through soundbar distorts picture: So I just upgraded from an Xbox one to an Xbox series X. When I plug my series X directly into my tv the picture is fine. But when I plug it in through my soundbar that my one was plugged into the...
  6. Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...: [img] https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSupport/s/sqenqEM2NI af799ba5-3fe6-4169-a5e7-29f72c437686
  7. Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.: Hello! I've recently started to record clips of Destiny 2 on Xbox Game Bar and the in-game audio of the clip is heavily distorted. I have my bluetooth earbuds and wired mic set up to the proper...
  8. Does anyone know how to help with this video distortion on my Xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to help with this video distortion on my Xbox one s?: [img] I’ve had this Xbox for around 4 years now and never had any issues. This week I’ve had this distortion on my display twice and I’ve never seen it before. The first time I fixed it by messing...
  9. Game and pc audio is distorted and unchangeable when in Xbox game bar party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and pc audio is distorted and unchangeable when in Xbox game bar party: So basically, when I join an Xbox game bar party, my audio in a game or another application is distorted. This audio distortion also happens when I launch specific games like sea of thieves and...
  10. Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone...: whenever i try to play an online game through the xbox app it distorts my mic audio in discord or xbox game bar. it distorts my mic so bad my friends can’t understand a word i’m saying and it’s...