DISTORTED AUDIO ON XBOX ONE

Discus and support DISTORTED AUDIO ON XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I’ve been experiencing some audio issues on the xbox one. This has been an on and off thing until a few days ago when the audio, regardless of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aisan potato, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Aisan potato
    Aisan potato Guest

Recently I’ve been experiencing some audio issues on the xbox one. This has been an on and off thing until a few days ago when the audio, regardless of the headset or controller, sounded almost faded in a way. It’s
    hard to describe but this is most noticeable on COD Modern Warfare. Gunshots and other audio sound like they are coming out of a tin can. However, I can tell the difference in audio throughout the whole console because I have tested my headset and controller
    on my brother’s xbox which sounds normal (audio issues can be noticed in any game and on xbox home). So my controller’s headset jack is not the issue, and my headset itself is not the problem either. I’ve hard reset my xbox several times and even done a reset
    in console info while keeping games and apps. Not sure if this is a hardware issue or software issue but I would love to play CoD and other games without this weird audio. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Aisan potato, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Aisan potato Win User

Did you check your hdmi cables and your xbox display settings?

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Display & sound > Video output.
    3. Select Video fidelity & overscan.
    4. Under Display, select HDMI.
    I just changed that option to HDMI and my HDMI cables are plugged in as normal. However, the audio is still distorted for both Windows Sonic and Stereo Uncompressed
  3. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Did you check your hdmi cables and your xbox display settings?

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Display & sound > Video output.
    3. Select Video fidelity & overscan.
    4. Under Display, select HDMI.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Distorted audio on Xbox One X

5. Asmodeous-7A38277F-1 Win User

Controller randomly stops working when headset plugged in.

yup this happens to me at random......also audio is distorting at random to! what on earth is wrong with this thing!
  6. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

I found I was having problems with the audio there was a sort of echo/reverb on the game audio. I found out if I turned the volume on the turtle beach headset 100% down and then just used the audio controls on the stereo adapter it fixed the issue.

The problem seems to be I was getting game audio from the TV into the head phones which was going via the volume control on the TB headset wire, and previously on the 360 just the chat was coming from the pad. With the new adapter on the Xbox One it pulls
    the game audio and the chat audio via the pad, and I was also getting the game audio from the TV with a slight delay causing the distorted sound.

Basically turn the game volume on the wire control thing on the TB headset fully down and it sorts the distorted game audio.

The way the chat adapter volumes work is the 2 buttons on the left control the balance between game and chat audio, the middle is mute and the two on the right are master volume. This can be confusing as the two on the right used to be chat volume on the
    adapter that came with the original Xbox One headset/mic thing.

Hope that helps in some way.

SD
Thema:

1. DISTORTED AUDIO ON XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - DISTORTED AUDIO

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass: Certain applications cause distortion when they launch PC games that are part of Game Pass. The other applications' audio is distorted and sounds bad when I launch a gamepass game on my PC,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  5. Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.: Hello! I've recently started to record clips of Destiny 2 on Xbox Game Bar and the in-game audio of the clip is heavily distorted. I have my bluetooth earbuds and wired mic set up to the proper...
  6. Game and pc audio is distorted and unchangeable when in Xbox game bar party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and pc audio is distorted and unchangeable when in Xbox game bar party: So basically, when I join an Xbox game bar party, my audio in a game or another application is distorted. This audio distortion also happens when I launch specific games like sea of thieves and...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset has random moments where the audio gets very distorted, then stops,...: Hi, I just bought the Starfield version of the Xbox Wireless Headset. I really want to like it, but my experience has been downright abysmal since I started using it with my PC. First, I tried...
  8. Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I launch a multiplayer game through PC game pass, the audio gets very distorted: Hi, I currently have a custom built PC and am using PC Game Pass for most of my games, but every time I launch a multiplayer game like sea of thieves, my audio shoots up to max when it was...
  9. Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?: Hi, so I've been having this problem whenever I play a game that I have downloaded through the Xbox game pass app where the audio always sounds far away and there is a faint crackling sound. It is...
  10. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...