Dissipering games

Discus and support Dissipering games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went to down load a game but diddnt have enough disk space it down loaded but my games are missing I dont know how to get them back.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lorindatruver, Apr 27, 2020.

  1. Dissipering games


    I went to down load a game but diddnt have enough disk space it down loaded but my games are missing I dont know how to get them back.

    :)
     
    lorindatruver, Apr 27, 2020
    #1
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Dissipering games

    What exactly do you mean by your games disappeared/are missing? Did you uninstall some games to make some extra space so that you could download your new game? If that's the case, all games you own digitally would be found in the "ready to install" section
    under your "games & apps." If you had them on disc, you'll have to reinstall the game off the disc again.
  3. scrooge842 Win User

    This isnt fair more console problems

    When the game initially loads, the fan runs on super high to dissipate the heat.
  4. Judge Win User

    Blacksite

    I was always intrigued by the game, I usually like the low budget games that sometimes fly under the radar. I might check it out during the summer when my backlog has dissipated.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

    Xbox One X Problems

    Just because a console gets warm doesn't mean it's going to break. It matters how the console handles and dissipates that heat.
  6. DominumStige Win User

    Fan noise

    Make sure the console is placed in a ventilated area. Lack of space can block heat dissipation and increase fan speed due to overheating.
Thema:

Dissipering games

Loading...
  1. Dissipering games - Similar Threads - Dissipering games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...