Disruptive Ads

Discus and support Disruptive Ads in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accept that intrusive adds are part of the "deal." But, when I can't play the games due to the ads, I'm NOT WATCHING THE ADS. You guys appear to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MopeyShrimp93, Sep 22, 2017.

  1. Disruptive Ads


    I accept that intrusive adds are part of the "deal." But, when I can't play the games due to the ads, I'm NOT WATCHING THE ADS. You guys appear to be pushing the premium service by this strategy. Guess what? I/we have other options. PLEASE FIX THE ADS
    so we can play the games.

    :)
     
    MopeyShrimp93, Sep 22, 2017
    #1
  2. DISRUPTIVE ADS

    I agree with you. every time I play this game the ads keep locking up my computer and then when I finish the game the app just closes on me because of the ads. I wish they would fix this problem because I don't have time to keep restarting the stupid app.
    I am a college student and I have other things to do besides keep restarting this dumb app 20 million time to play three daily challenges. It only take me about 10 minutes or so all depending on the hardness of the puzzles to do all three of the daily challenges.
    SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS THING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Turtlelover8426, Sep 22, 2017
    #2
  3. DISRUPTIVE ADS

    Totally agree! The freeze of the game due to the ads is extremely aggravating!
     
    UndulantChalk60, Sep 22, 2017
    #3
  4. ReneeBritton
    ReneeBritton Guest

    Disruptive Ads

    I know this posting is several months old. The problem still exists with no improvement regardless of video drivers or other downloads recommended. Now we receive full page 30 second ads along with ads that disrupt play. I've tried several workarounds
    mostly unsuccessfully. So following the Canadian participation methodology, not going to continually wine or complain.

    I'll just take my business elsewhere.

    Going to check in 30 days, if no improvement then off to another platform/service.

    Thanks for listening.
     
    ReneeBritton, Nov 29, 2017
    #4
  5. ReneeBritton Win User

    Disruptive Ads

    I know this posting is several months old. The problem still exists with no improvement regardless of video drivers or other downloads recommended. Now we receive full page 30 second ads along with ads that disrupt play. I've tried several workarounds
    mostly unsuccessfully. So following the Canadian participation methodology, not going to continually wine or complain.

    I'll just take my business elsewhere.

    Going to check in 30 days, if no improvement then off to another platform/service.

    Thanks for listening.
  6. Turtlelover8426 Win User

    DISRUPTIVE ADS

    I agree with you. every time I play this game the ads keep locking up my computer and then when I finish the game the app just closes on me because of the ads. I wish they would fix this problem because I don't have time to keep restarting the stupid app.
    I am a college student and I have other things to do besides keep restarting this dumb app 20 million time to play three daily challenges. It only take me about 10 minutes or so all depending on the hardness of the puzzles to do all three of the daily challenges.
    SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS THING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. UndulantChalk60 Win User

    DISRUPTIVE ADS

    Totally agree! The freeze of the game due to the ads is extremely aggravating!
  8. JohannKuhn Win User

    Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud

    I don't know about the sound (I always closed it before that happened), but I feel those fullscreen/video ads need to go completely. I'm willing to accept unobtrusive ads, but those are going too far in every way.

    EDIT: By the way, did you see what they're charging for the ad-free version?
  9. Nursemorph Win User

    Cooling fans

    Hi,

    keep in mind that the console is designed in a specific way in regards to airflow, adding a fan will disrupt this intended flow and could result in more issues then needed.

    As long as the console isn't shutting down due to overheating I wouldn't worry about it.
    1000%+ this!

    I used to give PC spec advice on a computer comanie's forum and I can't count how many times someone was adding more fans to their quote because "it will help cool it down" (or similar)....was always explaining how a lot of PC cases were designed with a specific number of fans to create a specific airflow and adding more would disrupt that.
Thema:

Disruptive Ads

Loading...
  1. Disruptive Ads - Similar Threads - Disruptive Ads

  2. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  3. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  4. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  5. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  6. Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Free Streaming With Ads On XBOX PC: So i tried it out on XBOX PC with world of tanks & XBOX should keep this!.. Such a underrated feature that can bring in easy revenue & players to XBOX. There are people who will gladly watch an ad...
  7. Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 as ad supported stream for delta tier memebers on Cloud Gaming...: Hi everyone, Quick question I have been trying to figure out how to use the ad supported cloud gaming service with my digital owned games and I have a few questions. I bought FH6 digitally and...
  8. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  9. Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...: My disruptive behavior ban is driving me insane my gamertag sounds like the word (mod removed) but it is not it is Faja /gamertag phayghat every time someone says it in the game it comes up on my...
  10. Disruptive behavior chat ban

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disruptive behavior chat ban: I reviewed a disruptive behavior chat ban. When I checked my account it says I don’t have any active bans. I only use party chat with my friends so I don’t even know how I got the ban. How do I...