DISRUPTIVE ADS

Discus and support DISRUPTIVE ADS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to use the jigsaw puzzles to relax. I don't want to compete with anyone . I sit down when I need a break and do a puzzle but it's getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MnemonicRook46, Sep 22, 2017.

1. DISRUPTIVE ADS

I just want to use the jigsaw puzzles to relax. I don't want to compete with anyone
    . I sit down when I need a break and do a puzzle but it's getting harder and harder to do because the ads disrupt the game so often and it gets VERY annoying. Is there anything besides paying to have them removed that can do? I CAN NOT AFFORD TO
    PAY. Today I got started on a puzzle and got completely kicked out of the game. My puzzle disappeared completly. If this continues I just won't be playing.

:)

MnemonicRook46, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Disruptive Ads

I accept that intrusive adds are part of the "deal." But, when I can't play the games due to the ads, I'm NOT WATCHING THE ADS. You guys appear to be pushing the premium service by this strategy. Guess what? I/we have other options. PLEASE FIX THE ADS
    so we can play the games.

MopeyShrimp93, Sep 22, 2017
  3. ReneeBritton
    ReneeBritton Guest
    Disruptive Ads

I know this posting is several months old. The problem still exists with no improvement regardless of video drivers or other downloads recommended. Now we receive full page 30 second ads along with ads that disrupt play. I've tried several workarounds
    mostly unsuccessfully. So following the Canadian participation methodology, not going to continually wine or complain.

I'll just take my business elsewhere.

Going to check in 30 days, if no improvement then off to another platform/service.

Thanks for listening.

ReneeBritton, Sep 22, 2017
  4. DISRUPTIVE ADS

Totally agree! The freeze of the game due to the ads is extremely aggravating!

UndulantChalk60, Sep 23, 2017
  5. I agree with you. every time I play this game the ads keep locking up my computer and then when I finish the game the app just closes on me because of the ads. I wish they would fix this problem because I don't have time to keep restarting the stupid app.
    I am a college student and I have other things to do besides keep restarting this dumb app 20 million time to play three daily challenges. It only take me about 10 minutes or so all depending on the hardness of the puzzles to do all three of the daily challenges.
    SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS THING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turtlelover8426, Nov 2, 2018
  6. ReneeBritton Win User

Disruptive Ads

I know this posting is several months old. The problem still exists with no improvement regardless of video drivers or other downloads recommended. Now we receive full page 30 second ads along with ads that disrupt play. I've tried several workarounds
    mostly unsuccessfully. So following the Canadian participation methodology, not going to continually wine or complain.

I'll just take my business elsewhere.

Going to check in 30 days, if no improvement then off to another platform/service.

Thanks for listening.
  7. Turtlelover8426 Win User

DISRUPTIVE ADS

I agree with you. every time I play this game the ads keep locking up my computer and then when I finish the game the app just closes on me because of the ads. I wish they would fix this problem because I don't have time to keep restarting the stupid app.
    I am a college student and I have other things to do besides keep restarting this dumb app 20 million time to play three daily challenges. It only take me about 10 minutes or so all depending on the hardness of the puzzles to do all three of the daily challenges.
    SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS THING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. UndulantChalk60 Win User

DISRUPTIVE ADS

Totally agree! The freeze of the game due to the ads is extremely aggravating!
  9. JohannKuhn Win User

Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud

I don't know about the sound (I always closed it before that happened), but I feel those fullscreen/video ads need to go completely. I'm willing to accept unobtrusive ads, but those are going too far in every way.

EDIT: By the way, did you see what they're charging for the ad-free version?
  10. Nursemorph Win User

Cooling fans

Hi,

keep in mind that the console is designed in a specific way in regards to airflow, adding a fan will disrupt this intended flow and could result in more issues then needed.

As long as the console isn't shutting down due to overheating I wouldn't worry about it.
    1000%+ this!

I used to give PC spec advice on a computer comanie's forum and I can't count how many times someone was adding more fans to their quote because "it will help cool it down" (or similar)....was always explaining how a lot of PC cases were designed with a specific number of fans to create a specific airflow and adding more would disrupt that.
Thema:

DISRUPTIVE ADS

1. DISRUPTIVE ADS - Similar Threads - DISRUPTIVE ADS

2. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i see when i added someone as a friend or when we became friends?: i need to find out when i added someone or when we became friends bc my boyfriend is fuming o 769bc37d-4fa0-4b1a-9e4d-df48ec88284b
  5. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  6. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  7. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  8. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  9. Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...: My disruptive behavior ban is driving me insane my gamertag sounds like the word (mod removed) but it is not it is Faja /gamertag phayghat every time someone says it in the game it comes up on my...
  10. Disruptive behavior chat ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disruptive behavior chat ban: I reviewed a disruptive behavior chat ban. When I checked my account it says I don’t have any active bans. I only use party chat with my friends so I don’t even know how I got the ban. How do I...