Display turning off mid game

Discus and support Display turning off mid game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a new motherboard but ever since I got it when I'm in the middle of a game my display turns off the rest of the computer still works... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jayhlen, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Jayhlen
    Jayhlen Guest

I recently got a new motherboard but ever since I got it when I'm in the middle of a game my display turns off the rest of the computer still works audio and all everything is still running but I have no display I went into reliability history and it mainly shows live kernel error 117 and 141 I've tried everything tutorial and guide and Reddit post that I've seen but absolutely nothing works I only experience this when I'm playing a high graphics game but never else were at first I thought it was the GPU overheating but my GPU doesn't go higher than like 50 c I don't know what else to do help would be appreciated

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x

MB: Asus rog Strix b550-f gaming

RAM: Corsair vengeance LPX 32gb

GPU: Gigabyte 2070 super

PSU: Gamemax 750w

:)

Jayhlen, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Jayhlen! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You would need to contact the Manufacturer of the motherboard as it could be a defective device, and could cause the GPU to lost proper data transfer or also that you haven't placed properly on the new motherboard socket, have you tried using the old motherboard again?
  3. Ragna21 Win User

Xbox turns off mid games

It’s the Xbox one s and it happens whenever I play apex and it can happen at different periods throughout the game
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox turns off mid games

What game, which Xbox. Is it Xbox One, One S, Xbox One X, Series S, or Series X?

What game and what are you doing.
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

Xbox turns off mid games

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

It seems that your console is overheating...

Is your device still in the warranty period?
    If yes, ask for a warranty exchange, otherwise take it to a service you trust.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Ragna21 Win User

Xbox turns off mid games

I don’t think it’s under warranty however the console is not hot whatsoever and it only happens when I’m doing online games
Thema:

1. Display turning off mid game - Similar Threads - Display turning off

2. Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on and displays are OK, but each screen moves the "cursor" to the far...: Xbox One S 'from ~2018 hasn't been used in about a year. When made operational, all screens move subject (cursor) to the far right of the display and won't return to normal operation. I've...
  3. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don't own Xbox console and I only play...
  4. How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off display mobile buttons on xbox cloud gaming?: Hey when ever I play Fortnite for new chapter 5 update it always shows mobile touch buttons and I play with controller so why does it keep doing this I also don’t own Xbox console and I only play...
  5. Turn off fps display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off fps display: I got a new TV with a better refresh rate, when I was in settings this thing came up it was purple Overscreen. Now my fps is always displayed ironically its really annoying. It's on Xbox and not...
  6. When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.: When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything. I have tried different hdmi cords, different tv, unplug wait and plug In again, low res start up, nothing has...
  7. My Xbox turns on and doesn’t display image and the pair button doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and doesn’t display image and the pair button doesn’t work: I turn on my Xbox after doing a osu1 update and the display started slowly going as I turned the console off and on 7d987eb4-4e61-47c4-8389-408541436f6f
  8. What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do i do when my Xbox one displays “No Signal” whenever i try turning it on?: whenever i attempt to turn my xbox one on, all that happens is it displays a “No Signal” screen. a27bd626-f42c-4486-a0f2-338f832e9f6a
  9. Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on, displays green loading screen, then goes to black: Hi! As the title says, I turn on my Xbox one, it comes on, displays the green screen, and then goes blank. If I hold down the xbox button on the controller, the “what would you like to do?” screen...
  10. The display will not turn off after XSX is turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    The display will not turn off after XSX is turned off: After shutdown, the display will continue to display for several minutes before turning off This usually occurs a few hours after playing the game If you turn it off as soon as you turn it on,...