Display settings per game would be a great addition

Discus and support Display settings per game would be a great addition in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would fantastic to be able to customise display settings per game, so I can turn off HDR/DV for Call of Duty but have it on for Plague Tale, without... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gruvccc, Nov 9, 2022.

1. /u/gruvccc
    /u/gruvccc Guest

It would fantastic to be able to customise display settings per game, so I can turn off HDR/DV for Call of Duty but have it on for Plague Tale, without having to keep dipping in to settings.

Any chance this is on the horizon?

submitted by /u/gruvccc
    [link] [comments]

/u/gruvccc, Nov 9, 2022
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Discrete audio for split screen games

Hi Dan,

This is not supported currently by any game.

I can't say for sure if this will never be supported but in general the sounds of games do not have options per controller so as it stands, there would need to be the addition of sound settings per controller before this could be a reality.
  3. Horrorscoped Win User

Do the Graphics Still Look Horrible After Installing Texture Pack?

What about if you install the HD packet BEFORE you install the game to your HDD? Does that make a difference? Because I am with these guys, it all seems a bit.....not great.

Gravano- Are you saying the HD install pack gave additional graphics settings to the 360s display settings or the in game settings?
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

What sports games would be great additions to Backwards Compatibility?

Any 2k NFL game from the original Xbox before EA messed them all up and signed the exclusive deal with the NFL.
  5. Shadow XBL Win User

I guess racing is a sport, and if that counts - Blur
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

NBA JAM on fire edition is good and is backward compatible.
Thema:

1. Display settings per game would be a great addition - Similar Threads - Display settings per

2. Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't restore display setting just stays blank screen: My Xbox series x stays blank screen I have tried the power down and power up holding eject and power for 20 seconds but the screen just stays black 30623de8-8b64-43e1-bd84-53ae15ad964e
  3. My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...

in XBoX on Windows
    My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...: I am not able to record 4k gameplay resolution, My tv Supports 4k display resolution I enabled in tv and display settings section. However there is no option for 4k recording in preferences...
  4. Possible display error on 120Hz setting?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible display error on 120Hz setting?: Playing the Xbox earlier today on my LG C9 OLED tv, everything is fine. Turned the console on again earlier this evening and I’ve noticed a fuzzy line going down the middle of the screen....
  5. I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got black screen while playing gta v in max setting, display lost signal. have to restart...: this keep happening for couple days now. just only happen when i play gta v. i'm able to play gta v for like 10 - 40 mins then got black screen. the mouse when press esc to get in map or sometime...
  6. How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset display setting on xbox one when eject button is broken.: Is there any way to reset my xbox one's display settings with the case off my xbox, the ribbon on my xbox is broken so i have the case of it and use the sensor under the shell to turn it on and...
  7. change display setting buttons dont work reset not doable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    change display setting buttons dont work reset not doable.: okay the buttons dont work for power or eject console was dropped by a careless kid controllers wont pair as well i was using remote play but now i get a authentication error saying i need to...
  8. My XBox Apps language is set to german, but all xCloud games display english only.

in XboX Insiders
    My XBox Apps language is set to german, but all xCloud games display english only.: Why was this not being communicated and i had to learn this from a mod's comment blocking a Question on this issue? submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. How do I set my Nickname as Display name?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I set my Nickname as Display name?: How do your display name your nickname, like say your gamer tag is IaMsWeAt23, but your actual name is Jäger Main, how do you make it Jäger Main? I’ve seen people do that. submitted by...
  10. VRR is greyed out when display settings are set manually vs. Auto-detect.

in XboX Insiders
    VRR is greyed out when display settings are set manually vs. Auto-detect.: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellegaard1 [link] [comments]