Display not working after entering Developer mode

Discus and support Display not working after entering Developer mode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing on my Xbox series X and decided to switch to developer mode. Once my console restarted the display wouldn't show and my xbox won't stay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Raza Mawji, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Raza Mawji
    Raza Mawji Guest

I was playing on my Xbox series X and decided to switch to developer mode. Once my console restarted the display wouldn't show and my xbox won't stay on. Ive attempted the central troubleshooting of using new cables, switching monitors, unplugging everything and doing the video rest by pressing power and ejecting for 2 beeps. I also tried pressing and holding all 3 until the second beep sounds but nothing is working and there is no troubleshooting for my issue. Is there anyway to reset my console remotely or remove dev access on a window laptop instead of using the console itself

:)

Raza Mawji, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Raza, I see you've tried several procedures on your console, try performing an offline reset to see if it returns to normal.

Perform an offline system update

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

bruh moment

Hi,

When your console is in developer mode, you can only use apps and games designed for developer mode. To play your Xbox games and apps you need to exit dev mode. This is how it is meant to work.

Once you've purchased developer mode it's yours to enter and exit whenever you wish, you won't have to pay again.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

What clear access key do and refresh certificates in Xbox settings > System > Console info > Developer settings?

Hello Fernanda F, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

The "Developer Settings" option in Xbox settings is used to enable developer mode on the console. This mode allows developers to access certain additional features, such as installing unsigned applications and debugging software.

By entering a clear passcode in the developer settings, you are unlocking these additional capabilities on your console. However, it is important to note that Developer Mode is primarily intended for development use and is not necessary for most users.

If you are not a developer and do not have the need to use the advanced features of developer mode, it is not recommended to enter a clear password in the settings. Entering an incorrect clear passcode or improperly using developer mode could cause problems or break certain functions on your console.

Best regards.
  5. hupolove Win User

Developer mode not working

My console is Xbox One S, and I can deploy an app. I don't know what happens to your console.

PS, before I found the workaround, I have reset my console, and wipe all data.
  6. AndersEben Win User

Developer mode not working

Settings > System > Console Info > Pressing Fast - LB , RB , LT , RT - will show > Developer Settings > Developer Mode

It wants to restart console and after reboot your in dev mode
Thema:

1. Display not working after entering Developer mode - Similar Threads - Display working entering

2. i have proflight radio panel and switch panel non of them seem to work, radio panel display...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have proflight radio panel and switch panel non of them seem to work, radio panel display...: I have installed peripherals plug in and still same i am running window 11 , tried different usb port but no difference hope someone can help b977f84d-1dae-4950-b7b6-2e89980bd104
  3. My Xbox turns on and doesn’t display image and the pair button doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on and doesn’t display image and the pair button doesn’t work: I turn on my Xbox after doing a osu1 update and the display started slowly going as I turned the console off and on 7d987eb4-4e61-47c4-8389-408541436f6f
  4. change display setting buttons dont work reset not doable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    change display setting buttons dont work reset not doable.: okay the buttons dont work for power or eject console was dropped by a careless kid controllers wont pair as well i was using remote play but now i get a authentication error saying i need to...
  5. How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...: I’m trying to play pc games on my living room tv. I have the xbox series x with the wireless display app and I’m able to cast my pc screen to the xbox fine. But the xbox controller doesn’t...
  6. Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed: I have a LG C1 and a series x console in alpha skip ahead. About 6 months ago HDR worked on hbomax same as Netflix, Disney+. Last movie that worked in HDR was Godzilla vs Kong. I would like the...
  7. Xbox is on but video display doesn't work or Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is on but video display doesn't work or Xbox app.: My Xbox One S was working fine but then it started acting strange like my game kept freezing and when I try to go restart the game it would take some time for the home to start up. Few hours later...
  8. Xbox Wireless Display work on mac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Display work on mac?: Hey, I am looking for clarification on how exactly the xbox wireless display app works. Can it connect to my pc/mac and play my steam library through the console? Or does it just mirror it. From...
  9. Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work: Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work on Forza Horizon 4 and Formula One 2018. Fanatec CSL P1 Wheel an Fanatec Formula One V2 Wheel. PC and PS4 can use the feature why Xbox is not?...
  10. my friends list won't display anymore, it keeps telling me to refresh, but that doesn't work, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends list won't display anymore, it keeps telling me to refresh, but that doesn't work, ...: window 10 xbox app, wont' display friends list anymore, not sure what's going on, probably has to do with the new update. thanks MS :/ 4b86f7c1-a24f-4e31-8c0c-dbe00bb739af