Disney Speedstorm wont install..

Discus and support Disney Speedstorm wont install.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get the message to check back later as they are having problems getting it to me... In the reviews many having same issue... Payment taken but no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oddball29, May 2, 2023.

1. oddball29
    oddball29 Guest

I get the message to check back later as they are having problems getting it to me... In the reviews many having same issue... Payment taken but no game....Anyone offer advice or a solution?

:)

oddball29, May 2, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings then install the game.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try installing the game after that and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Bought Disney Speedstorm but won't install

Hmm let's clear the MAC address

Press the Xbox button.
    Open Settings.
    Go to Network and select Network settings.
    Select Advanced settings.
    Select Alternate MAC Address.
    Select Clear.
    Select Restart.
  4. Jerry Birkes Win User

Well, I just followed all of the steps you provided and it did not fix the issue. When I go to manage downloads it still says, "Check back in a little bit, We're having trouble getting your stuff right now.". This is ridiculous. It shows the game is owned by me when I go to the Microsoft store on my Xbox Series X. What else can I try then?
  5. DeniqL Win User

6. Jerry Birkes Win User

Well dang. Nope that didn't work either. Something else to try?
Thema:

1. Disney Speedstorm wont install.. - Similar Threads - Disney Speedstorm wont

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. Disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney infinity 1.0: Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x...
  6. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  7. Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney speedstorm won't play on surface pro.: I've downloaded Disney speedstorm to my surface pro The screen shows syncing and the title page and then the screen goes blank. I've tried repairing app and then resetting it and it has made no...
  8. Bought Disney Speedstorm but won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Disney Speedstorm but won't install: I get the message to check back later as they are having problems getting it to me. In the reviews many having same issue... Payment taken but no game. Is it the servers having issues? Can someone...
  9. Paid for Disney Speedstorm, but no game!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Disney Speedstorm, but no game!: Why won’t Disney speed storm download? You wasted no time taking my payment, but there is no game!! All it says is check back in a little bit. Having trouble finding your stuff right now. I’ve...
  10. is disney speedstorm play anywhere, so if i buy on xbox will it work on pc app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is disney speedstorm play anywhere, so if i buy on xbox will it work on pc app or not.: I was looking at the disney speedstorm but was wondering if i buy on xbox will it be play anywhere or not, so will it work on the pc with the xbox app 4ea074cb-589b-4d06-8f5a-4bdc8a8adc48