Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.

Discus and support Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought xbox live with the free month of disney plus included. After my purchase i logged into disney plus to be brought to a subscription page. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NathanielWilkins2, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.

I bought xbox live with the free month of disney plus included. After my purchase i logged into disney plus to be brought to a subscription page. I tried to activate my tv on xbox buf when i enter the activation xode it takes me to the subscription page.
    I cant finish the activation steps for disney plus AND i didnt get my month of disney plus from ultimate.

:)

NathanielWilkins2, Nov 24, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

if you have already had a trial month you won't get it.
  3. xD0UG13 FR3SHx Win User

XBOX Live GOLD Membership.(Error Code 80070057)

Same is happening to me too, there was a promotion saying two months of gold for $2 plus two months of hulu plus free and when I click on it and then go to purchase it gives me an error code too.
  4. Il Pride lI Win User

Suspended?

Same thing account got compromised... but the difference in us is My Moms name is on the investigation... and she wants to let her free month expire....Before she opens my account again.... Which is to me just dumb because we have a free month of xbox live..
    Plus 3 months of live for 12$..
  5. ArnoldVenter Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

Disney is available since 18 May 2022, I access it on my tablet and directly via their web page, but Microsoft ap is not open for South Africa, while Disney plus is now available for more than a month
  6. Hamblurglur Win User

i havent recieved my microsoft points.

the promotion was for 12 months plus one free month and 800 points i purchased it via on the xbox with pay pal

just going to check my emails.
Thema:

1. Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live. - Similar Threads - Disney plus won't

2. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  3. Disney Plus Insider Preview Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus Insider Preview Alpha Skip Ahead: Hi Has anyone joined the Disney Plus insider preview? If you're thinking about it.. Don't! Quality is rubbish. I left the preview, deleted the app and reinstalled but my series x keeps...
  4. Disney plus not working on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus not working on my xbox: Disney plus isn't working on my xbox why ae9d227a-83c3-4ca8-a566-09a9b3e79af8
  5. Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S: Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S 7f41910f-6062-459b-80b5-2a6244a23bff
  6. Disney plus doesnt load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus doesnt load: I have an xbox series x which plays disney perfectly. My older xbox one original model simply doesnt want to play any programms within disney plus library. It isnt the network as it shows all...
  7. can’t install disney plus on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t install disney plus on xbox one?: sooo i have this issue where i cant install the app from the app store. each time i load onto the app store to download disney, it’ll tell me there was a problem with the page (disney’s page). ive...
  8. When will Disney plus be available on Xbox in South Africa?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Disney plus be available on Xbox in South Africa?: When will Disney plus be available on Xbox in South Africa? 34195c3c-64a3-4e37-805e-7fe26e294d4e
  9. Disney plus xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney plus xbox app: Good evening, the South African xbox app store does not have the disney + app. Is there a known time line? 2301c9a9-9626-4256-a992-2d23ed39b9aa
  10. Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video: I cant figure out what's wrong. The last couple days i haven't been able to stream video on Disney+, Prime Video, or Netflix. The apps will load and I can navigate them just fine but when I go to...