Disney plus code error

Discus and support Disney plus code error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am unable to use/redeem this code XBX-H93JFJ6VS7FF5A5Q for Disney plus. And then ask them to check the code & replace it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SergioSuarez4, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Disney plus code error

I am unable to use/redeem this code XBX-H93JFJ6VS7FF5A5Q for Disney plus. And then ask them to check the code & replace it

:)

SergioSuarez4, Jun 22, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

All streaming apps do not work on my Xbox one.

Hello,

"Disney Error Code 39 outside USA is usually associated with Xbox one and indicates a problem related to digital rights permission. To resolve the error, launch the Disney+ app on a compatible device or use a computer with a supported configuration to access Disney Plus. Ensure you have a stable internet connection"

"Error Code 39 occurs because Disney Plus detects that your device doesn't have the required permission, or a secure internet connection, to stream its content. The message you will receive is pretty generic and it describes that the requested video is unable to play"
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Disney plus code error

4. AfroFunk JB Win User

Disney+ App Error Code 39

I have done everything you guys have said to do. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the Disney Plus app and still get "Error Code 39". I'm not able to wait over an hour to speak to someone at Disney plus help. I haven't changed my DCHP and if that's the
    case how to go about doing so.
  5. lukeANDmarty Win User

How do I fix error code 39 in my xbox 1 ?

Hi Cecilara23!

Error code 39 is described as: "This means that the video you are trying to watch cannot be watched at this time. This could be a rights availability or other issue with Disney+."

But this one typically revolves around streaming Disney Plus via its Xbox One app. First, make sure you aren’t currently streaming via PC, mobile, or any other devices while using the Xbox One app. If that still doesn’t work
    – try changing HDMI port on your TV to your Xbox. It’s a minor change, but could fix error code 39.
  6. Rylaker Win User

Disney plus

You may have to wait until release day.
Thema:

Disney plus code error

1. Disney plus code error - Similar Threads - Disney plus code

2. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  3. Disney Plus Insider Preview Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus Insider Preview Alpha Skip Ahead: Hi Has anyone joined the Disney Plus insider preview? If you're thinking about it.. Don't! Quality is rubbish. I left the preview, deleted the app and reinstalled but my series x keeps...
  4. Disney plus not working on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus not working on my xbox: Disney plus isn't working on my xbox why ae9d227a-83c3-4ca8-a566-09a9b3e79af8
  5. Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S: Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S 7f41910f-6062-459b-80b5-2a6244a23bff
  6. Disney plus doesnt load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus doesnt load: I have an xbox series x which plays disney perfectly. My older xbox one original model simply doesnt want to play any programms within disney plus library. It isnt the network as it shows all...
  7. can’t install disney plus on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t install disney plus on xbox one?: sooo i have this issue where i cant install the app from the app store. each time i load onto the app store to download disney, it’ll tell me there was a problem with the page (disney’s page). ive...
  8. When will Disney plus be available on Xbox in South Africa?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Disney plus be available on Xbox in South Africa?: When will Disney plus be available on Xbox in South Africa? 34195c3c-64a3-4e37-805e-7fe26e294d4e
  9. Disney plus xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney plus xbox app: Good evening, the South African xbox app store does not have the disney + app. Is there a known time line? 2301c9a9-9626-4256-a992-2d23ed39b9aa
  10. Disney plus on Xbox store South Africa?

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney plus on Xbox store South Africa?: Has there been any update on when Disney+ will finally be available on the Microsoft store for Xbox in South Africa? Kind Regards 7653468b-c19f-4ac5-a78a-07e656c2a1d2