Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

Discus and support Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BetülDamat, Nov 24, 2022.

1. BetülDamat
    BetülDamat Guest

Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and password, the game just hangs and then closes the whole game, or I have to close it using Task Manager because it just gets stuck there and there is no other way to close it. I still am connected to the game server, and get the calendar and leader board info, so nothing is affected there. I am somewhat concerned about making any potential purchases, as well as the game backup and loading my profile to a new device where a Microsoft account is needed.

I use two devices and it is happening the same on both, so I think it is a Windows problem, not a device problem. I have been absolutely unable to connect to the game for several years. and I just saved everything to Microsoft Cloud.

:)

BetülDamat, Nov 24, 2022
  2. BetülDamat Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BETÜLDAMAT

I understand that you need help with Disney magic kingdoms , however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach Gameloft support, they’re the developers of the game , you can do it from here:

https://gameloft.helpshift.com/hc/en/14-disney-...

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you want, I can suggest you some things. Just to cover everything from the Windows side.
    Let me know
    I have already written to Gameloft Support. My problem is not the game but the problem when connecting to microsoft account.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BETÜLDAMAT

I understand that you need help with Disney magic kingdoms , however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach Gameloft support, they’re the developers of the game , you can do it from here:

https://gameloft.helpshift.com/hc/en/14-disney-...

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you want, I can suggest you some things. Just to cover everything from the Windows side.
    Let me know
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. Teresea Haumesser Win User

Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

I am trying to recover a Disney magic kingdom account. The gameloft techs told me I have to use microsoft graph account to recover the game account, Something happened when I updated the game.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

Hello Teresea, Microsoft Graph is a service that is intended to be used in the business model. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/overview

Is not intended to be used to recover progress in your account, if you lost your progress in Disney Magic Kingdom, only Gameloft support can restore it if they have such tools.
Thema:

1. Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Disney Magic Kingdoms

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. Disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney infinity 1.0: Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x...
  6. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  7. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  8. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?: Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054
  9. impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...: Bonjour, Suite un événement sur le jeu disney magic kingdom, je souhaite effectuer un achat et cela m'affiche, "impossible de finaliser l'achat car vous possédez déj pack événement 2"...
  10. Gameloft/Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameloft/Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load: Since the last update on Dec.19,2016 Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load. I have windows 10. 2913f1fb-8ce3-4e84-82fc-751f524c642a