Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

Discus and support Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teresea Haumesser, Jul 1, 2023.

1. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game,

:)

Teresea Haumesser, Jul 1, 2023
  2. Teresea Haumesser Win User

Thank you. Reached out to gameloft again.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Teresea, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I highly appreciate it if you can provide more details regarding your situation.
    Are you trying to recover a Microsoft account?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Teresea, Microsoft Graph is a service that is intended to be used in the business model. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/overview

Is not intended to be used to recover progress in your account, if you lost your progress in Disney Magic Kingdom, only Gameloft support can restore it if they have such tools.
  5. Teresea Haumesser Win User

I am trying to recover a Disney magic kingdom account. The gameloft techs told me I have to use microsoft graph account to recover the game account, Something happened when I updated the game.
  6. omgjordin Win User

Disney's Magic Kingdom Game Recovery

From what I've researched, this has been a pretty common problem when new updates come out. You'll need to reach out to
    Gameloft Support directly and they may be able to help get your saves back.
Thema:

1. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account? - Similar Threads - Disney magic kingdom

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. Disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney infinity 1.0: Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x...
  6. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  7. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  8. Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account: I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and password, the game just hangs and then...
  9. impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...: Bonjour, Suite un événement sur le jeu disney magic kingdom, je souhaite effectuer un achat et cela m'affiche, "impossible de finaliser l'achat car vous possédez déj pack événement 2"...
  10. Gameloft/Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameloft/Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load: Since the last update on Dec.19,2016 Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load. I have windows 10. 2913f1fb-8ce3-4e84-82fc-751f524c642a