Disney Infinity 2.0

Discus and support Disney Infinity 2.0 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I return the money after the game? d3d5f3ee-c6a2-43c1-b266-a1f6613f4c0e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EyadMahmoud2009, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Disney Infinity 2.0

how do I return the money after the game?

:)

EyadMahmoud2009, Sep 5, 2017
  2. SOLUTION TO THE XBOX 360 DISK UNREADABLE ERROR FOR THE DISNEY INFINITY GAME

Will this still work with disney infinity 2.0

lenniem rules, Sep 5, 2017
  3. oasismark
    oasismark Guest
    Lego Dimensions Xbox One

Yes, it just has to be the same system.

I bought Disney 2.0 base and it works fine with the digital download of 3.0.

The reason 3.0 is available digitally and 2.0 wasn't

oasismark, Sep 5, 2017
  4. Disney Infinity 2.0

i purchased the game from xbox live then i found it's not worked without base so how i can refund because i want to purchase it with base

EyadMahmoud2009, Sep 5, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  6. lenniem rules Win User

SOLUTION TO THE XBOX 360 DISK UNREADABLE ERROR FOR THE DISNEY INFINITY GAME

Will this still work with disney infinity 2.0
  7. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  8. Major Wreckus Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

Tried the IOS version of Disney infinity and I kinda like it. Also read up on SW Disney Infinity on Game Informer and looks really cool. May pick up the Xbox one Version of Disney infinity 2.0 to get started.
  9. KarthikXbox Win User

Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.
  10. Supercobra6000 Win User

Kinect voice command for Disney

"Xbox go to Disney Infinity 2 point zero" did the trick. The 2.0 part I never tried before!

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" conjured 4 penguins that did a dance and then disappeared, but did NOT start Disney Infinity.

Thanks!
Thema:

Disney Infinity 2.0

1. Disney Infinity 2.0 - Similar Threads - Disney Infinity

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. Disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney infinity 1.0: Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x...
  6. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  7. Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?: We have two bases from the 360 and neither are reading on the XBox One. The game works, but not the base. We cannot confirm the characters do until we have a working base....
  8. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f
  9. Unrecognized disk- Disney infinity 3 XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unrecognized disk- Disney infinity 3 XBOX 360: We have all 3 Disney infinity discs (1.0 and 2.0 still work fine) but with Disney infinity 3.0 I am getting an unrecognizable disk. I believe this is to due to an update needed mayb….the disk is...
  10. Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?: So, I saw a Q&A about installing disney infinity 3.0, followed all 4 steps, it got installed but the disc says that it's not backwards compatible, and if I click on the disney infinity game in my...