Disney + App on Xbox 1 in South Africa - streaming keeps freezing and loading.

Discus and support Disney + App on Xbox 1 in South Africa - streaming keeps freezing and loading. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't stream videos, the video plays for a few seconds, freezes and the loading circle goes. It stops and starts like this ongoing - it is worse at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChiroPark, Nov 30, 2022.

1. ChiroPark
    ChiroPark Guest

I can't stream videos, the video plays for a few seconds, freezes and the loading circle goes. It stops and starts like this ongoing - it is worse at night. I logged a call with disney+ support and they have asked me to:

1) Uninstall and reinstall the app

2) restart the console

3) clear the xbox cache

4) change stream quality to low.

I have done all these things. My Internet is strong at 50mbps +. I have also tried:

1) cleared mac address

2) cleared blue ray storage

Nothing has worked and every night the problem is the same.

Please help.

:)

ChiroPark, Nov 30, 2022
  2. ChiroPark Win User

Thanks for the reply.

Disney + don't really have a ticketing system where they actually escalate the tickets and give feedback here in SA.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unfortunately, those who make the apps are responsible for them. There have been a large number of problems with Disney+ on Xbox in South Africa, which resulted in a long delay before it was made available. I’m afraid they’re the only ones who can help you, I would speculate it has something to do with their infrastructure in the country, but without working there that’s the best I can give you. If you followed their troubleshooting, I feel it unlikely the problem is on your end
  4. Anele243 Win User

Disney plus on Xbox store South Africa?

Hi George,

Disney plus had launched in South Africa in May already. But the app is still not available…

Is there an idea of when it’ll be available?
  5. ArnoldVenter Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

Disney plus ap is in store, but it says not available in South Africa
  6. KENNETHCAWOOD Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

Hi. One the XBOX ONE X software OSU1 update there is Disney+ APP on the store but if you in SOUTH AFRICA and you do have a Disney+ subscription, like i do. It says that my email is not valid and the DISNEY is not in my area. So i don't know what is up with that.
Thema:

1. Disney + App on Xbox 1 in South Africa - streaming keeps freezing and loading. - Similar Threads - Disney App South

2. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  3. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  4. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  5. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  6. Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?: A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time expansion either why? what is going on that it's...
  7. Disney + app and Alexa are not playing well together

in XboX Insiders
    Disney + app and Alexa are not playing well together: I hope this is the right place to post this. I have my Series X connected to my echo dot (5th Gen). Everything works as expected, apps open, games open, turns off/on, opens games, etc. The only...
  8. is disney speedstorm play anywhere, so if i buy on xbox will it work on pc app or not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is disney speedstorm play anywhere, so if i buy on xbox will it work on pc app or not.: I was looking at the disney speedstorm but was wondering if i buy on xbox will it be play anywhere or not, so will it work on the pc with the xbox app 4ea074cb-589b-4d06-8f5a-4bdc8a8adc48
  9. Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead: Dolby Atmos - All sound from rear for Netflix / Disney+ / Dolby app....: As per the title. Something has broken with Dolby Atmos in the Alpha Skip Ahead. I have a Denon AVR-4700X, and when playing 4K BluRay's with Atmos or Atmos supported games everything works fine....
  10. Disney plus NOT in my app store on my XBOX ONE (South Africa).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus NOT in my app store on my XBOX ONE (South Africa).: I am in South Africa, and I dont have Disney plus in my app store on my XBOX ONE. According to "online read ups", for me to install Disney plus on my XBOX ONE should be as simple as searching for...