Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU

Discus and support Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon / evening everyone, I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate, how can I use it to watch The 30 Days of Disney plus for free? If I click on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FIGHTERx81, Jun 11, 2021.

1. FIGHTERx81
    FIGHTERx81 Guest

Good afternoon / evening everyone,

I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate, how can I use it to watch The 30 Days of Disney plus for free? If I click on the link that says an Xbox blog entry, I come to the page, but I can only log in, but I don't have an account? Please help, thank you.

:)

FIGHTERx81, Jun 11, 2021
  2. FIGHTERx81 Win User

OK, because I can't even register.
  3. FIGHTERx81 Win User

//EDIT: Found it, had to download the Xbox Game pass app.

Disney Support told me I had to click on "benefits" on my Xbox game pass ultimate and should follow the instructions. How do I get "advantages" with the xbox game pass?
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding this question you will need to try checking Disney+ website or support for further assistance.
  5. MILKI93 Win User

EA Access 30 Day Trail

6. Mister Maka Win User

EA Access 30 Day Trail

Hey MILKI93!

Not everyone received that message I'm afraid. If you're not seeing it in your Xbox Live messages then it sounds like you weren't chosen for this particular promotion as messages last 30 days before being deleted.
Thema:

1. Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU - Similar Threads - Disney+ Trail width

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. Disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney infinity 1.0: Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x...
  6. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  7. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  8. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  9. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  10. got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail

in XBoX on Consoles
    got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail: i have purchased xbox gamepass ultimate but I don't see disney plus 3 months free trail in my xbox app on my perks , also I don't own any xbox console is that the reason I am not getting disney...