Disk to digital?

Discus and support Disk to digital? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am about to transition from Xbox one S to Xbox series S which does not allow physical disks to be inserted. Is there any way for me to keep my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MacyReid, Feb 28, 2022.

  1. MacyReid
    MacyReid Guest

    Disk to digital?


    I am about to transition from Xbox one S to Xbox series S which does not allow physical disks to be inserted.

    Is there any way for me to keep my games that I currently have on disk?

    Can I trade for digital copy?

    Any help is much appreciated

    :)
     
    MacyReid, Feb 28, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    COD Modern Warfare 2 Upgrade to Vault Edition - Fully Charged.

    Before you do that which copy did you own before

    Disk or digital if disk then you werent overcharged

    The digital upgrade is only for digital copies
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Cole war

    Ok when you say you own thr game do you mean you bought the disk or thr digital copy?

    If disk then no as you don't own the digital game and no you do need the disk to verify ownership

    As with every other digital only console you nerd digital ownership
  4. Smwutches Win User

    xbox live arcade and backwards compatibility

    No. If you buy games digitally you don't need a disk. They were just noting that a Series S will only work with digital games, but a Series X can use both digital and disks.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    "Can't download" error at ~%80 :(

    That would be the disk not the digital version

    You never go based on disks
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Do I have to rebuy the digital game version for series s

    That's the price you pay

    Digital has never been interchangeable.with disk

    You could've bought digital in the first place or a disk console

    Digital consoles are only digital for a reason

    You could always wait for publisher sales

    The summer.sale.is on atm
Thema:

Disk to digital?

Loading...
  1. Disk to digital? - Similar Threads - Disk digital

  2. Can’t seem to go disk to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to go disk to digital: I’m in omega group .. I’m using an xbox ONE s but when I put my games in the option isn’t there for me to go from disk to digital any ideas??? Do I need to go back to Xbox one ?? submitted by...
  3. (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...

    in XboX Insiders
    (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?...
  4. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  5. Disk to digital option not working for me

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital option not working for me: I currently am enlisted in the beta ring version of the insider hub and im not getting the option for disk to digital on any of my games. I have the latest update it says. Anyone know the solution...
  6. Disk to digital success for today

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk to digital success for today: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Halo 5: Guardians LEGO Worlds Gears of War Ultimate Edition Rare Replay Ori and the Will of the Wisps Zumba Fitness World Party Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T....
  7. I was wondering if I could get the disk version of a game I own into a digital version...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I could get the disk version of a game I own into a digital version...: Oddly stupid question because if it was possible sales of the actual game would drop pretty bad but I also don’t like having to keep going back and forth with game disks in and out of my disk...
  8. Playing xBox One games on disk with xBox X digital console

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing xBox One games on disk with xBox X digital console: I'm sure that this has been asked countless times - I just got a xBox X digital system and I have the disks to 8 xBox One games. What do I need to do to move them over to the new console and start...
  9. Xbox one will not launch games digitally or from disk

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch games digitally or from disk: We've had an Xbox one console for approx. 6 years. We have approx. 28 digital and disk games and never had a problem launching them. 2 weeks ago some games would not launch. They would almost get...
  10. CoD World at War digital version says it was last played in disk, but i don't own a disk...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD World at War digital version says it was last played in disk, but i don't own a disk...: Hi, i and a friend both are having issues with digital copies of Call of Duty: World at War saying the game was last played from a disk. Neither of us own a disk copy of the game. How would this...