Disk is unreadable

Discus and support Disk is unreadable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son got skylanders swap force for christmas, played 2 days just fine. Then got disc is unreadable, now we are on our 3rd new disc and same problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stampycat1204, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Disk is unreadable

My son got skylanders swap force for christmas, played 2 days just fine. Then got disc is unreadable, now we are on our 3rd new disc and same problem. All other games load and play fine. Please help.

:)

stampycat1204, Jan 3, 2014
  2. can anyone help with batman arkham orgins?

can anyone help with batman arkham orgins? brand new and the first disk comes up "unreadable"? second disk is fine. already cleaned the disk and still comes up unreadable. HELP!

ProudDirctioner, Jan 3, 2014
  3. OKGo Joshie
    OKGo Joshie Guest
    "Unrecognisable Disc" (03-80-00) Problem

i have battlefield 3 and when i put in the disk it would say unreadable disk and sometimes it would say play disk, and when i played the disk it would say "disk is unreadable" can somebody HELP

OKGo Joshie, Jan 3, 2014
  4. iGhp-52B65143-0EE1-4 Win User

San Andreas marketplace download 'disc read error' message

Just downloaded GTA : SA Today Got halfway through intro "Disk Unreadable" Did everything "Disk Unreadable"
  5. OKGo Joshie Win User

"Unrecognisable Disc" (03-80-00) Problem

i have battlefield 3 and when i put in the disk it would say unreadable disk and sometimes it would say play disk, and when i played the disk it would say "disk is unreadable" can somebody HELP
  6. Toad 004 Win User

backwards compatibility

Wait, in your tags, it says "Unreadable disk". If the 360 gives an unreadable disk error, it means just that, it can't read the disk.

If you play an xbox game that is NOT backwards compatible, it will FLAT OUT SAY "THIS ORIGINAL XBOX GAME IS NOT COMPATIBLE". Not "this disk cannot be read".

Try cleaning the disk. Are there any scratches on it?
  7. M8 TURBO 12 Win User

Assasin's Creed Unreadable Disk Error

Anyone seeing the same problem with AC 4? I am having the unreadable disk error. I cleared cache, nuked and restored my profile, uninstalled everything relating to the game...Disk still unreadable.
  8. Violin Spider Win User

Unrecognized Disk

Try to clean the unreaded disks with a soft cloth.
Thema:

Disk is unreadable

1. Disk is unreadable - Similar Threads - Disk unreadable

2. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  3. constant disk write error

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant disk write error: Ive been having a constant disk write error with steam, and steam only. Both steam, and the support for the specific game said it almost has to be a windows issue. my games will crash, then will...
  4. External hard disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard disk: Hello everyone I'm just looking for an advice here if someone could give me a definitive answer to a question that has been bugging me for a while. I've recently bought a new external hard...
  5. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  6. xbox series x does not read disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x does not read disk: unable to play games from disk . I have done everything but a factory reset.does the blu ray reader go bad? 182a1bca-85b2-4b5c-b31c-60efe3590c86
  7. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  8. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  9. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  10. Xbox game disks not being read, help!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game disks not being read, help!!!: (Xbox one) o I recently have purchased gta 5 and ea fc 24, yet when I insert the disk, the Xbox doesn’t even read them, it won’t even load the game or give the option to install, and when I load...