Dishonored on series x issues

Discus and support Dishonored on series x issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i downloaded the game on game pass it seems to freezing whenever the major blood shows up on screen with the cutscenes. Kinda weird dont know why... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickD54, Mar 22, 2021.

  1. NickD54
    NickD54 Guest

    Dishonored on series x issues


    When i downloaded the game on game pass it seems to freezing whenever the major blood shows up on screen with the cutscenes. Kinda weird dont know why this happens

    :)
     
    NickD54, Mar 22, 2021
    #1
  2. DeadFall526 Win User

    What is Everyone's Favorite Games?

    Heretic/Hexen

    Diablo ( series )

    Witchaven

    Dishonored
  3. Glu10Free Win User

    Assassin's Creed 3, Dishonored, or Halo 4?

    Halo 4 and Dishonored. Never was a fan of the AC series.
  4. DaBigAntleader Win User

    Backlog

    Wolfenstein: the old blood, the dishonored series, Witcher 3, some of the older assassins creeds
  5. Albert X Win User

    Favorite Video Game Art Style/ Concept Art

    I really have to say the Borderlands Franchise, Gears of War, The BioShock series and The Dishonored games.
  6. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
Thema:

Dishonored on series x issues

Loading...
  1. Dishonored on series x issues - Similar Threads - Dishonored series issues

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Dishonored Definiti Edition (PC) achievements do not work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored Definiti Edition (PC) achievements do not work: I faced the problem that achievements are not unlocked. I tried various solutions to this problem using third -party gaming forums, I waited more than 5 days, unfortunately, the problem has not...
  6. How to change the language of dishonored by playing claud gaming, I have tried everything,...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language of dishonored by playing claud gaming, I have tried everything,...: I am using the function claud gaming From a cell phone device 8ed937cb-7015-4509-b8b1-8288196432bb
  7. Dishonored 2 does not lauching

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored 2 does not lauching: Hello. I have some issues launching Dishonored 2. There is an error code 0xc0000005. I have visited reddit and some other forums (even microsoft), but all that I have found was deleting amd...
  8. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  9. Dishonored Death of the Outsider Achievements not unlocking.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored Death of the Outsider Achievements not unlocking.: PC Gamepass Dishonored Death of the Outsider achievements not unlocking for me. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no luck. I've seen multiple posts regarding this but no solution....
  10. (XBOX360) Death Before Dishonor Recruiting

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    (XBOX360) Death Before Dishonor Recruiting: Death Before Dishonor (DBD) is a friendly clan/community (cause we also have a COD:Ghosts portion) is recruiting for BF4 on the 360 im sure you all have had experiences with DBD over the years but...