Dishonored not installing (Can't open app)

Discus and support Dishonored not installing (Can't open app) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had wanted to play Dishonored but I installed it then it booted me off so I deleted it then re installed it like 2 more timed until now that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrGuyWithGlasses, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Dishonored not installing (Can't open app)

So I had wanted to play Dishonored but I installed it then it booted me off so I deleted it then re installed it like 2 more timed until now that I can't even install it, how do I fix this

“***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***”

:)

MrGuyWithGlasses, Feb 15, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, MrGuyWithGlasses,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You are having issues with Dishonored and being able to install the game. I am happy to help and provide some suggestions which I hope resolve your problem. Is this the only game that you cannot install and play?

Solution 1: Reset Windows 10 store & Xbox app

1. Open Settings.

2. Go to Apps -> Apps & features.

3. On the right side, look for Microsoft Store/Xbox App and click it.

4. The advanced options link will appear. Click it

5. Next, click on the Reset button to reset Microsoft Store/Xbox App to default settings.

Solution 2: Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:
    3. Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
    Solution 3: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device

Solution 4: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

Solution 5: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  3. HaiderQV Win User

Crashing Game

I can't install the game on a different disk mainly since I only have one storage device right now. There is no error code provided, the exact message looks like this |

\ /

This app can't open

Check the Windows store for more info about Dishonored Definitive Edition (PC)

Then it gives a link to the Microsoft store. Whenever I would go there though it provided literally no information. Also, i deactivated my antivirus and tried to open the game again which didn't work (I know I wasn't told to do that but I had to check of course).
  4. XonionHDR Win User

Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass for PC and I can install many games (like Metro, Hellblade etc.) but I can't install Dishonored 2. Actually, even I can't see install button in my Xbox app. Is this a problem? How can I fix this?

Normally, "Install" button is appear

[​IMG]

In Dishonored 2, there is no "install" button

[​IMG]

5. Dondlan Win User

Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

There could be two problems: Region Lock in your country or app bug.

Try going into the Windows Store (not through Xbox App) and look for Dishonored 2 and try to install it from there.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Never received Dishonored Def. Edition after preordering Dishonored 2

Hey Hizzyboo! Dishonored should show up in the Ready to Install section of My Games and Apps. Check there and let me know if you find it. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Dishonored not installing (Can't open app) - Similar Threads - Dishonored installing Can't

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  6. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  7. All installs stuck at 0.0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    All installs stuck at 0.0%: Starting today I cannot download ANYTHING! Literally not a single thing. No matter the size which my Xbox can't even figure out at this point. Anything I attempt to download stays at 0.0% and the...
  8. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  9. Dishonored Death of the Outsider Achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored Death of the Outsider Achievements not unlocking.: PC Gamepass Dishonored Death of the Outsider achievements not unlocking for me. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no luck. I've seen multiple posts regarding this but no solution....
  10. (XBOX360) Death Before Dishonor Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (XBOX360) Death Before Dishonor Recruiting: Death Before Dishonor (DBD) is a friendly clan/community (cause we also have a COD:Ghosts portion) is recruiting for BF4 on the 360 im sure you all have had experiences with DBD over the years but...