Dishonored 2 Game Pass PC Won't Sign In

Discus and support Dishonored 2 Game Pass PC Won't Sign In in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When launching Dishonored 2 on Game Pass PC on my desktop I never get the "Let this app access your info" or the Xbox Live sign in popups. It seems to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by F0F117, May 20, 2022.

1. F0F117
    F0F117 Guest

When launching Dishonored 2 on Game Pass PC on my desktop I never get the "Let this app access your info" or the Xbox Live sign in popups. It seems to be preventing me from earning any achievements in game even though I can access the Xbox overlay and see that I"m signed in and even see the achievement list. I tried launching it on my laptop instead and everything worked perfectly, got the popups and earned my first achievement in minutes.

I've tried everything I can think of from reinstalling, resetting, launching the game while signed out of Game Pass to force a sign in, and so on. My only guess is it has something to do with Steam since it pulled up an old save from a couple years ago. I think it's possible I'm not earning achievements because they're already flagged as earned from the Steam version but it's just a guess.

In any case I'm out of ideas how I could fix this so any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

F0F117, May 20, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi F0F117! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try installing the console companion app and check that you are logged into it, sometimes this install some Xbox services needed for achievements

Also check that this services are enabled on your Pc

Connected User Experiences and Telemetry

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Networking Service

Press Windows Key + 'R' and type in 'services.msc', find those services and set them to Automatic, reboot, and check the game.
  3. MonjaJozef Win User

Xbox Game Pass Dishonored 2 Installation Problem

Here is the list of all PC games: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass/games

Dishonored 2 is on the list.

Try this first:

So when you download the game from the Microsoft store you then need to completely sign out of Xbox on your pc then sign back in. It’s annoying but works.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i download a game onto my Xbox S via my PC?

If you want to play Dishonored 2 on the Xbox, and do not own the Xbox version, you will have to purchase the game or play it on Xbox Game Pass. The game is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, so having the PC version does not grant you the right to play it on the Xbox.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
  6. SwiftKetchup803 Win User

When launching Dishonored 2 it says it is not available in my account

Dishonored 2 is downloaded and installed on my pc and i don't see anything in the order history apart from my monthly subscription to Xbox Game Pass which is normally renewed. The error message appears when trying to start the game itself and happens only
    to Dishonored 2 and not to any of the other Game Pass games.

I tried signing out and back in but that didn't solve the issue.

Here is an image:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Dishonored 2 Game Pass PC Won't Sign In - Similar Threads - Dishonored Game Pass

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  4. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  5. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  6. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  7. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  8. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  9. Dishonored Death of the Outsider Achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored Death of the Outsider Achievements not unlocking.: PC Gamepass Dishonored Death of the Outsider achievements not unlocking for me. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no luck. I've seen multiple posts regarding this but no solution....
  10. (XBOX360) Death Before Dishonor Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (XBOX360) Death Before Dishonor Recruiting: Death Before Dishonor (DBD) is a friendly clan/community (cause we also have a COD:Ghosts portion) is recruiting for BF4 on the 360 im sure you all have had experiences with DBD over the years but...