dish network

Discus and support dish network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Lots of people having controlling dish receiver. Rest your remote address to 1 this should do it worked for me. faa56645-6cb2-4659-aad6-6ce36b32c536 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dbullyy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. dbullyy
    dbullyy Guest

dish network

Lots of people having controlling dish receiver. Rest your remote address to 1 this should do it worked for me.

:)

dbullyy, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Why Does Dish Network Not Partcipate With Any Of The Xbox Apps

Because Dish Network is ghetto as hell. DirecTV destroys Dish.

ImDarkwingDuck, Jan 1, 2014
  3. dish network /dish online

how come the new web browser doesnt support any plugin downloads. it would be nice if i could watch dish online through my consoles browser.

VOMIT the SOUL, Jan 1, 2014
  4. dish network

Can someone translate this for me? I have Dish and voice commands work great. I need to use the remote to use the Hoppers DVR and a handful of channels (HBO2 etc) but that's about it.

Major Keebler, Jan 4, 2014
  5. This thread is pointless. How can you create a thread like this that is so broken. Please start over and explain yourself.

Customgamer18, Jan 4, 2014
  6. dbullyy
    dbullyy Guest
    Dont understand how to make myself any clearer. Set your remote address on your dvr or reciever to 1. This is done on your dish menu system setup. Call dish they will help if your not tech savvy.

dbullyy, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest
    I think what he is trying to say is that if your Dish Network receiver is having issues with your Kinect being able to command it. Try to set your remote address to 1 so that it is able to receive IR commands from the Kinect rather than UHF.

Stoyvensen, Oct 31, 2018
  8. dbullyy Win User

dish network

Dont understand how to make myself any clearer. Set your remote address on your dvr or reciever to 1. This is done on your dish menu system setup. Call dish they will help if your not tech savvy.
  9. Stoyvensen Win User

dish network

I think what he is trying to say is that if your Dish Network receiver is having issues with your Kinect being able to command it. Try to set your remote address to 1 so that it is able to receive IR commands from the Kinect rather than UHF.
  10. Major Keebler Win User

dish network

Can someone translate this for me? I have Dish and voice commands work great. I need to use the remote to use the Hoppers DVR and a handful of channels (HBO2 etc) but that's about it.
  11. Customgamer18 Win User

dish network

This thread is pointless. How can you create a thread like this that is so broken. Please start over and explain yourself.
  12. JacobG2815 Win User

NFL on Xbox One App - NFL Network doesn't work

Another side note: for whatever reason, the app doesn't allow Dish Network accounts to authorize NFL Network and NFL RedZone, even though I pay for both channels through that.

It used to have Dish Network, I believe. But not anymore.
Thema:

dish network

1. dish network - Similar Threads - dish network

2. Dish VIP612 HD: TV Display

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Dish VIP612 HD: TV Display: Dish (Set-top Boxes) VIP612 HD: TV Display Hello Lee, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to try the troubleshoot blank screen. There could be few different reasons. Make sure it is in...
  3. Dish Network Parental Passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dish Network Parental Passcode: I have a VIP 722 and it is setup to go through the Xbox One. Everything works fine except I have the parental Pascoe set up one the 722 for content.everyone I change channels to go to a program...
  4. Xbox One and the Dish Network Joey.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and the Dish Network Joey.: Since I plan on getting an Xbox One this coming tuesday, i want to use the Joey I'm getting soon with it as well. Does it work? Or have people had issues with it?...
  5. Dish network problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dish network problem since last update: Ever since the last update my Dish network keeps saying lost signal. This only happens on the one box that is hooked up to the Xbox One and none of the others in my house. If I hit last channel on...
  6. Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.: Intermittently my XBOX One, enrolled in the Preview Program, will display No TV signal after starting the TV app. I have found that I can sometimes power off the Dish Hopper (1st gen) receiver and...
  7. Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem: Ok, when I say "watch Comedy Central" it will not go to Comedy Central, It will go to a duplicate channel that is around the 800s. the Comedy Central I want to watch is on 107. This happens with...
  8. how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv: how do I connect my xbox to my dish tv? 531ead69-a2ad-404f-bff1-1180e7e6d4ba
  9. XB1/Onkyo AVR/Dish Network Hopper - input problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1/Onkyo AVR/Dish Network Hopper - input problem: Just had Dish installed today in my new home, as well as speaker wire run through the attic for surround sound. After plugging the Hopper into the XB1 and finding out I couldn't have surround...
  10. Dish Network Freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dish Network Freeze: I have a dish network box connected to pass through HDMI. When I change a channel, the X1 sends numbers to the dish to the channel I selected. If the channel is HD it will make a click loud sound...