Dish network problem since last update

Discus and support Dish network problem since last update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the last update my Dish network keeps saying lost signal. This only happens on the one box that is hooked up to the Xbox One and none of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x NOO NOO x, May 25, 2014.

1. x NOO NOO x
    x NOO NOO x Guest

Ever since the last update my Dish network keeps saying lost signal. This only happens on the one box that is hooked up to the Xbox One and none of the others in my house. If I hit last channel on the remote I immediately regain the signal. My dish box is
    a VIP 722k DVR.

:)

x NOO NOO x, May 25, 2014
  2. Why Does Dish Network Not Partcipate With Any Of The Xbox Apps

Because Dish Network is ghetto as hell. DirecTV destroys Dish.

ImDarkwingDuck, May 25, 2014
  3. tinywalleye
    tinywalleye Guest
    network issuse since last update

ever since last update every time I try to get online I have to unplug my router to get connected. the sub net mask numbers are not correct when this happens also gateway shows all zeros. at the bottom it shows connected using ipv4. the I go unplug the router
    and then it connects. when this happens I can go to wireless and put in password it connects . plug wired back in and it says the same as the beginning. the last support person hung up because I don't feel I should have to unplug my router everytime I want
    to play. would someone like to buy all my xbox stuff for what I paid for it and I will switch to ps4.

tinywalleye, May 25, 2014
  4. Dish network problem since last update

This sounds like its an issue with the Satellite Receiver rather than the Xbox. I'd contact your TV provider.

Skeeter Quill, May 25, 2014
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

This sounds like its an issue with the Satellite Receiver rather than the Xbox. I'd contact your TV provider.
  6. CND AAA Beef Win User

Blockbuster Online rents all Console games vs. Netflix lack of customer service

^ Yes. And they were bought out by Dish Network last April.
  7. DHG Valiance Win User

Problems since last update...

Anytime! Could I ask you to select my answer as answering your question?
  8. Zuraak Win User

Problems since last update...

That fixed it. It also ate up an hour I was planning to use exercising. Thanks for your suggestion. I wonder why the update broke it in the first place.
  9. Andre Tremblay1 Win User

Problem since last update

Thank you i will report the problem
Thema:

1. Dish network problem since last update - Similar Threads - Dish network problem

2. Dish VIP612 HD: TV Display

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Dish VIP612 HD: TV Display: Dish (Set-top Boxes) VIP612 HD: TV Display Hello Lee, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to try the troubleshoot blank screen. There could be few different reasons. Make sure it is in...
  3. Dish Network Parental Passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dish Network Parental Passcode: I have a VIP 722 and it is setup to go through the Xbox One. Everything works fine except I have the parental Pascoe set up one the 722 for content.everyone I change channels to go to a program...
  4. Xbox One and the Dish Network Joey.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One and the Dish Network Joey.: Since I plan on getting an Xbox One this coming tuesday, i want to use the Joey I'm getting soon with it as well. Does it work? Or have people had issues with it?...
  5. Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.: Intermittently my XBOX One, enrolled in the Preview Program, will display No TV signal after starting the TV app. I have found that I can sometimes power off the Dish Hopper (1st gen) receiver and...
  6. Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneGuide and Dish Network Problem: Ok, when I say "watch Comedy Central" it will not go to Comedy Central, It will go to a duplicate channel that is around the 800s. the Comedy Central I want to watch is on 107. This happens with...
  7. how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i connect my x-box 360 to my dish network tv: how do I connect my xbox to my dish tv? 531ead69-a2ad-404f-bff1-1180e7e6d4ba
  8. XB1/Onkyo AVR/Dish Network Hopper - input problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1/Onkyo AVR/Dish Network Hopper - input problem: Just had Dish installed today in my new home, as well as speaker wire run through the attic for surround sound. After plugging the Hopper into the XB1 and finding out I couldn't have surround...
  9. Dish Network Freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dish Network Freeze: I have a dish network box connected to pass through HDMI. When I change a channel, the X1 sends numbers to the dish to the channel I selected. If the channel is HD it will make a click loud sound...
  10. dish network

in XBoX on Consoles
    dish network: Lots of people having controlling dish receiver. Rest your remote address to 1 this should do it worked for me. faa56645-6cb2-4659-aad6-6ce36b32c536